Hi, my name is Jhan...

Notifications
Clear all

Hi, my name is Jhanvi and I'm a recovering awkward person

56 Posts
57 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I was always a person with no confidence and a lot of insecurities so i took up psychology to tackle that and now I can "confidently" say that I have hacked into myself to a certain level to understand myself more. I am here to help people realize their hacking skills so they know themselves better. I hope I maybe be useful and would love to know other people here and their stories. Love from a dork 💗💗

Mehak Jain December 10, 2020 2:56 pm

@jhanvisharma Nice to see so many people contributing in the cause.

Chaitali Gangurde December 10, 2020 2:59 pm

@jhanvisharma  I absolutely love and appreciate this honest introduction! I'm Chaitali, and I think we can help each other and relate better being opposites! My Instagram- Chaitali.rg  🤗💌

Alby Thomas December 10, 2020 3:00 pm

@jhanvisharma Tats an amazing intro girl! Welcome to the fam♥️

Meenakshi A Nair December 10, 2020 3:01 pm

@jhanvisharma hi jhanvi, I am Meenakshi A Nair from kochi, welcome and glad to know u, looking forward to work with you

Preeti Laishrm December 10, 2020 3:04 pm

@jhanvisharma Your intro sounds great. Really grateful we all got to be part of this initiative together.

Adeeba Afreen December 10, 2020 3:07 pm

@jhanvisharma welcome 🙂

Janhavi S. December 10, 2020 3:09 pm
@jhanvisharma Hi Jhanvi, nice to meet you! I somehow relate so much to you, but you're right, learning psychology really does help one feel a little more comfortable in their own skin and I'm so glad you feel that way now, would love to talk to you soon! 
Samyuktha Madhusudan December 10, 2020 3:10 pm

@jhanvisharma I could not relate more to an introduction!!! The feeling of recovering and helping others feel better about themselves is a joy that does not get old!! I love love how honest your introduction is! Let's work hard through the internship, help build each other and the rest of the society as well!

Faustina Joseph December 10, 2020 3:13 pm

@jhanvisharma wow thats cool!! Let me know how this skill works . Would love to hear you out.

L.Ayshwaryalakshmi December 10, 2020 3:13 pm

@jhanvisharma it's good to see you here jhanvi.

Nimisha R Kumar December 10, 2020 3:13 pm

@jhanvisharma Aww! I hope we can help you overcome your awkwardness is some way! Welcome aboard anyhoo

Bushra Khan December 10, 2020 3:13 pm

@jhanvisharma aw that was one amazing intro , loved it! Welcome to this beautiful place.

Sai Varshith December 10, 2020 3:13 pm
Jeethu December 10, 2020 3:14 pm
Hi jhanvi... I really loved your intro. Seems like you really know the value of hacking mind health at its peak. Happy going. 
Ayeman Qamri December 10, 2020 3:17 pm

@jhanvisharma Welcome !!! A really nice introduction.Happy to meet people like you.Wish you luck,happiness and success ❤️🤗

Neha Upasani December 10, 2020 3:18 pm

@jhanvisharma Hey it's not really bad.. you can cope up with any situation in your life...just look at it as opportunity to be better version of your self ..may your problems get solve very soon...

anshika singh December 10, 2020 3:45 pm

@jhanvisharma heyy, thankyou so much for saying that out aloud. Psychology really helps self by giving the safe space and a a support to grow <3

Saumya December 10, 2020 4:08 pm
@jhanvisharma You're very strong to be so vulnerable to a bunch of strangers but worry not I think most of us (secretly) are pursuing psych not only to help people but also so we can understand ourselves a bit better hehe 😛 welcome and just know you're amazing! 🙂

Faiza Naved December 10, 2020 4:17 pm

@jhanvisharma its always nice to connect with other mental health advocates, hoping to learn from you and others!

Sree rekha k zenith December 10, 2020 4:20 pm

@jhanvisharma

Hloo.  It's good to see more people in the team.welcome to the team🤝

Harnaaz kaur December 10, 2020 4:24 pm

@jhanvisharma : Heyy! Thank you for being YOU! So glad and proud of you for finding the confidence back. 

Looking forward to knowing more about you! Sending virtual and sanitized hugs your wayyy! :’) 

Preethama December 10, 2020 4:30 pm

@jhanvisharma hey there great jo in working on your confidence level, I went through a similar journey as well. Welcome abord.

Mohini Agrawal December 10, 2020 6:55 pm

@jhanvisharma I am also starting to understand the concept of self love and have been working on it. I have already come and long way and seeing that you have to makes me really happy 💖 looking forward to working with you. Good luck 🙂

Kirtika Tiwari December 10, 2020 6:57 pm

@jhanvisharma hi Jhanvi, happy to have you here. We're all here for you. All the best!!

Aashima Kathpalia December 10, 2020 6:57 pm

@jhanvisharma I appreciate your opinion and sincerity ! I'm Aashima and I think we can make a better pathway together . 🌺 🌺

Keerthu Kook December 10, 2020 7:01 pm

@jhanvisharma Kuddos. Even I went through that face. And here we are. Welcome to the team

Diksha Tarnekar December 10, 2020 7:06 pm

@jhanvisharma Goddd! I totally related to you. I'm an introvert and whenever I have to pick something new to do I doubt myself a lot. What are the hacks to overcome it?

Natasha shah December 10, 2020 7:08 pm

@jhanvisharma Hello! Really strong of you to admit that about yourself. Keep going! Happy to connect with you!

Mujiba.N December 10, 2020 7:09 pm
  1. @jhanvisharma hey!! I'm so glad to see many people like me..hope you achieve your goals and all the best for your future..
Aparna Jayachandran December 10, 2020 7:21 pm

@jhanvisharma hey Jhanvi, i really relate with you, this was exactly me 6 years ago. I am happy to see, how confident you have become. welcome Aboard!!

Gaurvi December 10, 2020 7:23 pm

@jhanvisharma absolutely loved the intro girl! I can totally relate with the insecurity part, psychology surely does works as a bright light ! Hope you have a good day!😘

Azha Amina Akbar December 10, 2020 7:28 pm

@jhanvisharma Hey Jhanvi, so pleased to read your intro. I know it takes a lot of courage and open mindedness to admit the kind of person we are, especially if it is something that we ourselves feel awkward about. Reading your intro, I was actually self reflecting about myself!

Prerna Dash December 10, 2020 7:36 pm

@jhanvisharma Hello dear, it's great to read that you know what your shortcomings are and you worked to improve it. Kudos to you and keep improving. Welcome to the community!!

Tanisha December 10, 2020 7:39 pm

@jhanvisharma hey, so proud of you 

Trisha Baunthiyal December 10, 2020 7:42 pm
  • @jhanvisharma Hey Jhanvi, I can totally relate to you. Good to see a person who has smartly applied psychology in real life. Looking forward to learn your hacking skills. 
    lots of love ! 
Sabira Solanki December 10, 2020 7:42 pm

@jhanvisharma Hey Jhanvi, that's an amazing intro! I'm Sabira (you can call me Sabrina) and I hope we can bond with each other well.. From one awkward girl to another 😝

Kritika Malhotra December 10, 2020 8:05 pm

@jhanvisharma hi jhanvi, first of all, im so proud of you and happy for you that you were able to do that. someday i wish i can do that as well. also have a great time here!!!!1

SUKANKSHA SAHNI December 10, 2020 9:22 pm

@jhanvisharma you are an inspiration to many people.. Keep it up buddy! Keep inspiring people like this. 

More strength and courage you. I am glad that this subject has helped you and you are sharing your experience with us, which i am sure would motivate more and more people to cope up with their level of confidence. 

Welcome to the place who need people like you! 

Miloni Modi December 10, 2020 9:28 pm

@jhanvisharmayou definitely have come a long way. Our society needs people like you who tend to bring change. Keep up the good work.

17 Answers

So great to have you here. And so happy to see you doing such an amazing work.

Hi I do faced the same lagging issue in
term of relationships that made me to take
This science to heal the inner pain and
I'm now traveling in good direction

It's so nice to have you among us. I believe you'll overcome all your issues very soon. Till then keep fighting 🌸

Heyyy Jhanvi! Glad to hear from you and it's really encouraging what you've achieved.

Heyya @jhanvisharma, i appreciate ur choice! Glad to see uh here 🌻 let work hard together in this & achieve something grt!!! 

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Anagha Rohankar

Hello Jhanvi! Welcome. Let me tell you something, I am a fan of personal growth, self learning and personality development and I am very happy after reading your introduction. So let me congratulate you on your successful journey till now and all the best for all your new ones 🙂

Hi to Miss dork from a another dork!

To be honest I have confidence issue too and with time I am fighting my issues and I hop one fine day we both become one of the most confident person in a room full of people.

Sending you a virtual welcome bouquet 💐.

Psychology is really an interesting field. And the fact, that you love to meet new people and hear their stories makes me relate to you so much. Hoping to have a great time with you. Cheers🌻

Aww, your intro caught me! I personally joined psychology for a similar reason and I hope to bring change and hope where there is non. Seems like a far fetch for now, but I hope we get there! Kudos to you for your effort and personal growth! All the best in your endeavors!

Heya, your story is really inspiring and trust me I've also been there at some point and I can say I'm in the process of finding myself, happy to have you here.✨✌️

Hello from another socially awkward person 🙂

Psychology has helped me understand myself and the people around me better as well. I think that's the beauty of this subject that it has a sense of personal belongingness for everybody. Looking forward to working together and learning more about it. Warm wishes.

Hello from a fellow awkward person ! Great to see you overcome you're difficulties and working towards making life better for others. Keep up the good work!

1. Hello Jhanvi 😊 Pretty much being the same under confident & awkward person and still trying to be a better human everyday! And looking forward to helping others be the best versions of themselves too. Here's to this journey of learning, supporting and growing. Looking forward to working😍

Hey! Happy to hear that. And don't worry everyone has their battle to tackle we have to decide how we do it. 

Hello Jhanvi, nice to meet you. I can assure you that I'm wayy more awkard than you are. Buuut I know how hard it is to overcome your own struggles, because honestly I was there. I hope you have an amazing recovery, and I hope to see you around soon. All the best.

P.S. Always know that you're an amazing human being, and you deserve the world. 🦋🌻

Hey Jhanvi! 

First. You're so cute! I love the way you express your insecurities so easily! Love to share my story with you in return for yours. Welcome to the team!

That intro was cute af and it's admirable of you to be so actively involved in your own and others hacking skills. Keep fighting! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Share: