Hi guys! I'm Adeeba...

Notifications
Clear all

Hi guys! I'm Adeeba Afreen from Bangalore.

24 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi all, I'm adeeba afreen studying in 12th grade currently I'm a psychology student. And I love connecting to people. I hope we all enjoy and learn alot from this opportunity we got. Stay home stay safe! 🙂

Mahenoor Kapadia December 10, 2020 3:10 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 Hey Afreen, welcome to this journey of awareness! Looking forward for some great days ahead...

Janhavi S. December 10, 2020 3:12 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 Hey Adeeba, I'm from Bangalore too! Nice to know you😸 hope we get to talk sometime

Samyuktha Madhusudan December 10, 2020 3:13 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 so cool to see 12th graders doing internships!! I would love to know your experience and your learning process from this internship!

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:15 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 Hey Adeeba! Wishing you all the best and looking forward to connecting with you 😊

Janvhi Agrawal December 10, 2020 3:16 pm
  • @adeebaafreen-1 Hi, I am Janvhi, so nice to meet you. Great to have to here. Hope to grow and learn together 😁
Soumya Murali December 10, 2020 3:19 pm

@adeebaafreen- Hey Adeeba! It's great to see 12th graders here using opportunities. Welcome🎉 Hope you start to love the subject and find your dreams☀

Maniparna Sen December 10, 2020 3:26 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 Hello. Welcome to the team. We are glad to have you here. Hope you have a wonderful experience.

Vanshika Kothari December 10, 2020 3:26 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 Hi Adeeba, hope you are doing well. All the very best for your coming boards. Stay safe 🙂 🙂

Jerry Joy Mathew December 10, 2020 4:17 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 hello Adeeba... I really like your name. I'm glad you're passionate about the subject in such an age. All the best future psychologist! 🤗

Sree rekha k zenith December 10, 2020 4:22 pm

@adeebaafreen-1

Keep the spirit to connect with people .build yourself. You are doing an amazing job☺

Sneha Agrawal December 10, 2020 4:23 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 Hey🧡nice to hear from you.My name is Sneha.Even I am doing my graduation from Bangalore.Hope u explore this subject more and get a chance to excel in whatever field of psychology interests u most.Best wishes.✨

Sneha Agrawal December 10, 2020 4:24 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 Hey🧡nice to hear from you.My name is Sneha.Even I am doing my graduation from Bangalore.Hope u explore this subject more and get a chance to excel in whatever field of psychology interests u most.Best wishes.✨

Faiza Naved December 10, 2020 4:24 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 hey Afreen, welcome on board. hope that we have a great experience during this internship

Safa December 10, 2020 4:25 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 Hey Adeeba. Im Safa altaf, I’m a Bangalorean too! So happy to have you onboard. Wishing you good luck and good experience.

Simran Rai December 10, 2020 4:28 pm

@adeebaafreen-1heyy!! Nice to E-meet you. Hope you are doing well.

Simran Nair December 10, 2020 4:29 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 hey there! Would love to work with you guys. Hope we all get to learn something through this beautiful journey.

Femitha Rachel Ebby December 10, 2020 4:33 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 Hi Adeeba! So nice to know that you love connecting with people. Really fresh to hear. Good luck to you

Kajal Singh December 10, 2020 4:55 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 hey Adeeba, welcome to the team! I'm so glad to see that you're managing so well during these hard times. Hope to have a great time here with you!

Yashaswini Bhat December 10, 2020 5:01 pm

Hello @adeebaafreen-1 welcome  to the team. Hope you have a great time here.

Batul aliasgar December 10, 2020 7:36 pm

@adeebaafreen- hello, welcome to the journey of life, hope we learn and succeed in our goals..

Azha Amina Akbar December 10, 2020 7:44 pm

@adeebaafreen-1 Hey adeeba, good to know that you have got such an excellent opportunity to explore this field at school years itself. During my school days I didnt even know what psychology was all about:)

2 Answers

Hello adeeba😊welcome !!

hi adeeba welcomee to the team and wow you are in 12th and  already up for an internship..thats really impressive!!! hope you have a great experience here..

Adeeba Afreen Topic starter December 12, 2020 3:32 pm

@shreya thank you 🙂

Share: