Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Hi Everyone

11 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I am Hardeep Kaur and I am a budding psychologist. I am currently in my final year of BA psychology. I am from Bangalore and I am very much excited to start this new journey.

Vaishnavi Aher December 10, 2020 4:36 pm

@hardeepkm hey Hardeep! Wish you all the best for your final year ! Welcome aboard 🙂

Krishna Priya December 10, 2020 4:42 pm

@hardeepkm Hello Hardeep, Welcome to this journey and may your excitement continue as you take this ride and all the very best!

Amrita Jain December 10, 2020 4:44 pm

@hardeepkm soo good to listen to you... even I am super excited to work ahead with you.

Sukrutha Mudhol December 10, 2020 4:49 pm

@hardeepkm hey buddy🙋‍♀️ high five , I'm also from banglore. Intrest in psychology has indeed brought us on the same platform. Keep your enthusiasm high. Since you are a final year student, you'll definitely know a lot more in this field. It's good to have people with experience like you!

let's begin the journey 💪

Afreen December 10, 2020 7:08 pm

@hardeepkm I am from Bangalore too! Maybe our paths will cross someday! Good luck with everything! You're amazing!

Sayeeda Zaiba December 10, 2020 7:47 pm

@hardeepkm Hello Hardeep. I am from Bangalore too!! I look forward to work with you and learn from you. I hope you have a great experience here.

5 Answers

Hey Hardeep, 

It feels so good to be here with yuu!

@hardeepkm Hi Hardeep. I hope you are going well these days. Would love to work with you.

Topic starter

Thank you for all wishes... Here's my insta id _.silversky_girl._

Looking forward to work with you.

Hi Hardeep! I am in the first year of B.A. (H) Applied Psychology! Banglore is such a lovely place to be in. It has such comfortable weather. I am excited to start this new journey as well.

Welcome and best wishes

Sneha

Heyy Hardeep
Hope you are good and a warm welcome.
Best luck for final year. Looking forward to work with you. Great you see your enthusiasm.

Share: