Hello homies,❤How a...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello homies,❤How are u all doing??My name is Sneha .I am currently persuing my graduation degree in Psychology,English&Theatre from Bangalore..Well,psychology is my chosen subject as I grew a sudden interest in the way counsellors speak.Fun fact I a...

27 Posts
28 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello homies,❤How are u all doing??My name is Sneha .I am currently persuing my graduation degree in Psychology,English&Theatre from Bangalore.Well,psychology is my chosen subject as I grew a sudden interest in the way counsellors speak.Fun fact I also wanted to get done with Science and Maths.But now,psychology has becoming something I find a thrill in and personally love it.My aim is to become a Clinical Psychologist.So looking forward to it!!Thats about me.✌What field of Psychology does interest you guys??Stay safe,wear masks and maintain social distancing❣❣.

Nandini Jain December 10, 2020 4:20 pm

@snehaagrawal hii and welcome

Amrita Jain December 10, 2020 4:53 pm

@snehaagrawal welcomeee... I wish to to become clinical psychologist too.

Fathima Muskaan December 10, 2020 4:54 pm

@snehaagrawal heyy. I'm from Karnataka too! Welcome!!

Arshia Walia December 10, 2020 4:56 pm

@snehaagrawal hello welcome to this platform

Aashima Kathpalia December 10, 2020 4:58 pm
  1. @snehaagrawal Heya homie , I'm from Delhi pursuing applied  psychology from Faridabad University.  A warm welcome to you , would be pleasure to work with you . Thank you ❤️

Ami Kukadia December 10, 2020 5:10 pm

@snehaagrawal hii Sneha!  It's good knowing you. Hope psychology keeps interesting you. Looking forward for a work together.

Akshata Hajare December 10, 2020 5:13 pm

@snehaagrawal Hello Snehal.. Even I am an aspiring psychologist and I love how just few words about people can tell a lot about them.. I am from Mumbai. Planning on becoming a counsellor. I hope you have a great future😭

Tanisha Jain December 10, 2020 5:54 pm

@snehaagrawal Hello Sneha! So good to hear from you 🙂 I have completed my Bachelors of Arts in Psychology. I am yet to decide on the exact course I wish to study for my Masters but I know that I want to be a mental health practitioner.

Avantika Mehrotra December 10, 2020 6:06 pm

@snehaagrawal Hello Sneha!

Welcome here. It's so nice to get to know about you. I am not pursuing clinical psychology but counselling psychology because I want to be a counsellor in future. I hope to work with you and learn things from you and i hope you too are doing good there! 

Yuvanue chauhan December 10, 2020 6:16 pm

@snehaagrawalNamaste and  a warm welcome to this community  🙏 I am happy to have such great personalities with whom i am gonna work

Akshita Wasnik December 10, 2020 6:19 pm

@snehaagrawal Welcome aboard, love your enthusiasm, you stay safe as well. 😊

Sani Lavakush December 10, 2020 6:30 pm

@snehaagrawal Hi Sneha! Even I also want to become a clinical psychologist in future. Its good to have people with same interests.😊

Mathari Kumar December 10, 2020 6:32 pm

@snehaagrawal hey welcome, I'm also interested in clinical psychology. Hope you have great time here

Chestha Dengri December 10, 2020 6:41 pm

@snehaagrawal Hi there ! hope you're doing well . Super excited to work with you and many others!

Tanisha December 10, 2020 6:44 pm

@snehaagrawal heyyy... I'm doing my graduation from Bangalore too. I'm planning to pursue industrial psychology further.

Shruti Thakur December 10, 2020 6:45 pm

@snehaagrawal heyy!! Good to see you.

11 Answers

Hi sneha , even my aim is to become a clinical psychologist, happy learning together.

Hey, I am currently pursuing MA in clinical psychology and I'm sure you'd have a lot of fun once you start reading about it. Infact  I wanted to get rid of maths too and instead opted for psychology in my lower classes and see, where it has got me. Hoping to have a good time with you! Cheers🌻

Hi there ! Yes, we all are working together for destigmatizing mental health in India. Would love to work with all of you. 

Hello sneha! Lisha here! It's good to see that you're so ambitious and so pragmatic about your goals! 

And as for me, i ain't so sure about the field in which i want to build my forte in. 

Anyway, welcome aboard!❤️

You too take care and stay safe! 

Hi sneha, it's good seeing how your interest in subjects jumped over variety, and just want to say it's always OK to keep going until u find ur soul happy doing something.I'm working for clinical psychology too .✌

Welcome and all the best. 

Hi Sneha!

welcome! Good to know about you!

I am currently pursuing psychology hons from Delhi University!

I am still exploring this field but I am interested in knowing about Counselling, Industrial and organisational Psychology! 😊 

Hello Sneha!!

No wonder you chose psychology over the other subjects!

I love psychology, be it any branch.

Welcome to Budding Psychologists! Looking to have a great time with you! 

Hello homie!!!!  Kannadiga here! 

Hello Sneha, 

I too love math and science but yeah psychology is a lot different and interesting. I’m interested in forensic psychology well let’s say the movies have influenced me but I do know that it’s different from what actually the field holds. 

hi Sneha, i am currently pursuing my master's in clinical psychology. You'd surely love it once you start with your studies. Would love to work with you and welcome aboard 🌻

Hey hey hey!! Warm welcomes on this platform.✨🌼

Share: