Psychology is just ...

Notifications
Clear all

Psychology is just like the universe, expanding and intriguing at each and every step.........

23 Posts
24 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
  • Human mind is the most interesting thing to study. The more you read, the more you think and the more you are curious about it. Since y childhood I was very eager to know about how our brain functions and I started reading about it more and more since the age of 9 and I feel till now, there's a lot to learn. I'm particularly interested in clinical psychology and cognitive science. These fields offer a clinical exposure and neuro imaging techniques and gives a new perspective to the field of psychology. Clinical psychology is about rehabilitation techniques and treating mental health disorders whereas cognitive science is an interdisciplinary field involving arithmetic, language, neuroscience, computation etc. All in all, psychology is the best field to explore for the curious souls out there. 
A.Basu December 13, 2020 1:42 am

@prerna1302 glad to know your views. keep it up

Avantika Mehrotra December 13, 2020 2:07 am

@prerna1302 Hello Prerna!

You're right and I'm glad that you shared your views regarding the subject. Indeed it's a very interesting subject. Well I hope we learn a lot together through this internship. 🙂 

anshika singh December 14, 2020 12:30 am

reading different views regarding psychology is love<3

Khushi Garg December 14, 2020 1:21 am
  • Glad to find this comment. You really do have a lot of knowledge in psychology it seems. Would love to talk more about psychology with you. 
Saumya Srivastava December 14, 2020 8:53 am

Absolutely. To be honest you can never learn enough about any discipline not only psychology. But since psychology deals with the human mind and humans and their societies are ever-changing, we need to keep studying and be updated about the recent changes in psychology.

17 Answers

Wow! Its so nice to know that you found your subject of interest so early on in life and got to engage with it so consistently. Like you said, it genuinely is extremely fascinating and its so nice to be able to see so many of us here sharing our love for the subject ❤️ 

Shatakshi Garg December 13, 2020 8:27 pm

Glad to know your side of the story! ❤️

Great!! I loved the content you told above... glad to know about this subject..

All the best for the future 

Hey Prerna, it was really an informative and thinking out of the box kinda things. The title you have given is also superb. This work yours is boosting my inner soul to get to know more about psychology. Hope many of them finds it interesting and inspiring as well. Thanks for sharing your journey with us...Best wishes

Good to know your experience 

All the best:)

Hello prerna, I too find clinical psychology and cognitive science very interesting subjects. Thank you for sharing your views, more power to you😊

Thanks for sharing your experience. It gives me lot of insights.All the best💕💕

Glad to know your experience❤️🤗Beautifully expressed🌸

I agree with you. It's really an interesting field.

Great! felt so good reading about your experience.

All the best for your future.

So nice to know about your experience ! Good luck with your future endeavours 

Indeed Prerna indeed! Every time someone asks me why I chose Humanities over Science being a bright student, the only thing that comes to mind is that it is INTRIGUING! Also, I've been curious about the very topic as you! It feels nice to meet someone with matching interests, doesn't it? Keep going and All the best!

Just like you I was also curious about why humans behave certain way they do in my childhood so I took psychology

Hi Prerna!

I too love psychology as a subject like you. Your and my views are so same. 

Best wishes to your future,

Sneha

I love the way you compared it with the universe! That's knowledge for you in general 🙂

Heyy,

That's amazing the way you explained clinical psychologyband cognitive science in such a sort and apt manner like I am just wishing that you get a chance to study the deeper roots soon and you achieve a lot of success. Keep up your interest in this field.

Keep going.

Take care 🤗

Hi Prerna, All in all its nice experience you shared.  

And true that psychology is right option for curious minds. My life has one small part similar of yours. And it's glad seeing this. 

To be honest you can never learn enough about any discipline not only psychology.

Share: