Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] PSYCHOLOGY- Food to my brain❤️✨

35 Posts
18 Users
11 Reactions
Topic starter

Hola amigos!

If i have to start why psychology became food for me , i would began with long time back when i was in 9th class i was not much good in studies i was average se bh thoda km but also there were many students who would go to special educator of our school. At that time i thought they are poor thats why they go them but as the special educator was my favourite teacher and i loved her so i used to go and sit with her . So , one day i asked her why she has selected these students and why they don’t study with us in class and the she told me everything and that whole day i was thinking about all this then eventually i got more interested in why humans become like this what happens to our brain and many questions were there. Even i started thinking that i might be having learning disorder but then she made me understand everything that there are so many factors that lead to disorder to be diagnosed and then after 2 years when i came to class 11th finally i chose my love - PSYCHOLOGY as my subject and career and after that i haven’t stopped learning about this, its been 5 years and still a lot to learn and i believe you should opt something that when you wake up in the morning you don’t have to force yourself like why i have chosen this life or i don’t want to do this work. Your thought in the morning and before sleeping in night should be i am doing something which i love and which makes me happy  and not frustrated and get a peaceful sleep.

I hope you liked my story and thoughts little bit🌸🤗❤️

Israela Pinto December 13, 2020 4:02 pm

The end of your story is really motivating. Good luck 🙂

Shubhangi December 13, 2020 4:30 pm

this is so wholesome. Its so nice that you chose your passion. it gives me courage to do the same. have a great day

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 5:11 pm

Thankyou Shubhangi 🤗 Lots of love! ❤️ 

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Thankyou Israela 🤗 ❤️ 

Tanisha Ajmani December 13, 2020 5:16 pm

Loved your story. Atb for future!

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 5:20 pm

Thankyou Tanisha ❤️ 

Adeeba Afreen December 13, 2020 5:20 pm

Psychology food to my brain was really catching! 

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 5:28 pm

Thankyou Adeeba ❤️ 🤭 

Mohini Agrawal December 13, 2020 7:25 pm

Hey! Really glad to know that you finally found what keeps you inspired everyday thank you for sharing. Good luck! 🙂

Shraddha S. Kambli December 13, 2020 7:48 pm

Thank you so much for sharing. All the best for your future. 

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 7:55 pm

Thankyou Mohini 🤗 

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 7:56 pm

Thankyou Shraddha 🤗 

Elon bhengra December 13, 2020 8:04 pm

hey it is so nice that you choose your passion. I t will help a lot of people to understand why choosing passion is important.

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 8:07 pm

Thankyou Elon🤗❤️

11 Answers

Hey, thankyou so much for your insights! I hope you do great in life! Lots of love

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 5:07 pm

Thankyou Vanshika:) glad you got the insights

lots of love!

This is lovely and I am so happy that you found psychology. I would love to connect with you.

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 5:27 pm

Thankyou Navleen ❤️ Same here would love to:)

Topic starter

Also, i have my own page where i put up my thoughts and i hope you will like that too. Do check it out and then you can decide it will take 5 minutes , and do subscribe to stay updated to my blogs

https://apriya1999.wixsite.com/beinsideout

Your journey towards psychology is very interesting and  it is indeed a very fascinating subject once you find your interest in it and thank you for sharing your page as well, it has some really good work

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 5:32 pm

Thankyou so much Aratrika ❤️ Glad you liked the work 🤗 

Thank you for sharing your story. Very nice to know that you found your passion. Good luck! 

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 5:46 pm

Thankyou Aditi❤️🤗 Lots of love!

So good to see you pursuing something that you're passionate about and inspires you to give the best that you can. Your efforts to make a difference and help others is truly commendable😊 your dedication to continue learning each and everyday is amazing. 

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Thankyou Riya for your beautiful words🤗❤️
lots of love!

I agree. 

Thanks for confronting us to this beautiful insight.

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 7:49 pm

Thankyou Kalpana❤️🤗

Your words are so inspiring  particularly the end of your writing congratulations 

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 7:51 pm

Thankyou Idhaya🤗❤️✨

This is very nice, I agree with you on how we have to choose our path. I'm really happy for you that you're doing what you love. 🙂

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 7:55 pm

Thankyouu Srushti ❤️ 🌻 Lots of love!

Hey senior! Thank you for sharing your experience. I got to know so many things

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 5:09 pm

Thankyou Jaspreet:) glad it helped you

Lots of love!

hola hermosa!!

i loved your story and really appreciate that you haven't stopped reading psychology..

all the best for your future ❤️ 

Aanchal Topic starter December 13, 2020 8:17 pm

Gracias! Hermosa🤗🤝❤️

Share: