Clear all

Not just profession! I've discovered soul purpose of my life 🙂

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Is it only about profession~ NO

Is it only about incoming financial stability~ NO

Is it only about aim, goal, and career ~ partially still NO!

THAN WHAT IT IS?????

Here I'm talking about my own views and what I've discovered about my life after so much of hard work on myself to build my own personality the way I'm. Before everything else I want to thanks @buddingpsychologists for this task, I never thought I'll be talking about this socially ever and I always wonder if anybody would hear me up, seriously.

I'm Ragini Prasad, and how I choose my profession is all about why I'm living and what I'm living for or can say for what I've taken birth for on this planet as human being. I'm kind of person who can feel instincts and try to get what surrounding shows me. So starting from my childhood I always get some intuitions and instincts about the situation I’m into but being child I ignored that like every child do. Than even in adolescence and teen age same thing kept on going and then one day suddenly I realized in 9th standard that selecting subjects or career is all about doing and learning about what you will never get tired of doing ever in life. And I’ve always curiosity about BRAIN, its looks, functions, and everything. Being a biology student I discovered that brain is only part of human body that functions both physically and hypothetically , and I started admiring this thing and here I fallen finally to the conclusion that psychology and brain is something I will never get tired of. ❤️ 

I love being present for another human in this era of busy life, I love understanding, helping, creating healthy surrounding and fortunately I love my work. I’ll never feel fatigue of this job.

Although challenges and hurdles never leave me alone, I don’t know what love they carry for me still I know what my soul purpose is and for what destination I’m travelling. Doesn’t matter what I’m doing or working side wise today for my family or whatever my reasons are, I will eventually reach my goals for sure.

Just one line to mention for all those who will read, be it today or tomorrow, open or hidden, just complete that purpose for what you are living. Just don’t skip.

1 Answer

Heyy

It's so good to read this! You enthusiasm shines through your words.

Share: