Notifications
Clear all

~Am I wasting my time & effort on him?~

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hey there, beautiful people!

I'm back with another write up, and this time it's related to relationship. Well let me tell you that I'm no expert here but cannot lie about my past experiences either. 

This happened to me few months ago when I let myself be explored to the world of dating apps. I somewhere believed that it was because I wanted to move on from my past relationship, which was around three years ago from now that we had separated, but the residual feelings were still there. A friend of mine once suggested that dating helps with moving on. I should have known what a terrible suggestion it was. 

So now, naturally I got attached to this guy I met through the app and somehow things went downhill. I did not feel the same energy and vibe returning to me. So, I decided that I had to take a stand for myself. I told him that I liked him, and that I was not ready to let it go yet. But in my mind, I knew I just had to do this for myself- my happiness and peace of mind. I told him how I felt for him and why I should be letting him go. And that is how we parted our ways of something beautiful we could have built together, or atleast this is what I think.

I know 'almost relationships' can be a lot hurting, but if you're doing something for your own good without harming the descent interests of the other person, then I'd say that you totally owe it to yourself. You deserve happiness, love and peace. No insecurities, no validations from others and certainly no half hearted efforts and attention. 

YOU DESERVE THE WORLD TO YOURSELF

GO HAVE IT!!! 

Share: