Notifications
Clear all

My story

23 Posts
24 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

People always feel thAt a failure student or a scholar student go through the most of struggle! But hardly people know about an average student who has the struggle a million times more than both of them. I am one of those average student and just like other averages i had the pressure of becoming a scholar as well as the pressure of not coming into a failure category. It has been a hard journey for me but my parents never stopped believing in me and today! Finally i am a third year student in physiotherapy who has a great great result in every semester but i feel that if my parents weren’t there I would have never achieved anything . Because the amount of pressure i got from teachers and my fellow students in school was not something i could get over with. 

Diya Rao Jaini December 12, 2020 10:20 pm

@mrunmayee it's high time this subject was addressed. Thank you for sharing your story! 🙂

Harshini December 13, 2020 12:05 am

@mrunmayee could get you ! Anyway u r halfway done.. rock !! lovely content

Aanandi khanna December 13, 2020 12:08 am

@mrunmayee proud of you and thank you this was Inspiring.

Sneha Agrawal December 13, 2020 1:53 pm

I believe everyone has a struggle in life,big or small.Not only a student but every individual somewhere struggles emotionally.Mental health thats why is gaining so much prominence nowadays.Keep up with the good work u are doing ,hope u prosper even more.A lot of good wishes for u. 🌹✨

Tanisha Ajmani December 13, 2020 1:56 pm

This was inspiring, thank you!

Diksha Tarnekar December 13, 2020 7:10 pm

Heyy!! I'm so happy after reading what you wrote. I hope you have a bright future ahead as physiotherapist. 

All the best

Aparna Jayachandran December 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Heyy!!, I feel Physiotherapy and Psychology combined can have a great deal of impact on an Individual's life. And the kind of lifestyle we follow these days i guess it would be very much useful!! 

Kirti manaktala December 13, 2020 7:25 pm

I am super proud of you. You are doing good. Physiotherapy sounds interesting. I wish you all the luck. Stay safe and take care. 

Rashmi Parab December 13, 2020 7:36 pm

it's high time this subject was addressed. Thank you for sharing your story! 

14 Answers

Hey there! It definitely isnt easy being an average student, and even though we're all expecting a healthy competition when it comes to marks, sometimes the pressure gets to us. But I'm so glad that you have such wonderful parents to love and support you. Wishing you and your family all the love and blessings in the world. All the best for your future endeavors.

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

Hello. its really nice to see someone share this part o their life. average doesn't mean failure. Isn't everyone fighting to reach at the top ?? But is it right to keep pressurising yourself to be somewhere? Live happily. I am glad you scored good in all your semesters. But just know score doesn't define you. You is your personality. So maintain a good one and love yourself. Lots of love to you. Take care. 😀

I’m an average student aswell , and I can feel the pressure one goes through . I really hope I’m able to succeed and gain success and prove up to my parents expectations one day . Anyhow , much light and success to you . Kudos !

Such a nice story. It's nice that you shared this story with us.

Thank you for sharing your story. There is always too much pressure when it comes to education, it has become about marks and not learning, which stresses all the students and even the competition is so extreme

Thank you for sharing your story! 

In our society average student is not being appreciated when he/she clear his/her exam. But everyone remains in hurry to find any way to discourage him/her.

And as i am an average student i can relate to your story.

Love and respect to your parents as they support you .❤️

Best of luck for your future 💪

I hope you make your parents proud .

Hey 🙂 I completely understand what you are going through. But i think as long as you are happy that is all that matters. Moreover, skill is so much more important than marks. All the very best 🙂 Keep smiling 😀

If you try, You are half done. All the best.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AMAZING GRADES (our grades don't define us or make us what we are!)

The pressure only forces us and motivates us to do something but it should be the right pressure. And being average doesn't mean we are nothing or it's just mediocre. It is what it is. So accepting it and making us move towards our better self is what improves us... you go gal!

ALL THE BEST!!

@mrunmayee Supporting, believing parents can move mountains for you. Besides, I totally empathize with the way you feel. I wish you luck! 🙂

Hey ! Your parents are amazing ,thanks for sharing 🌸💕

True an average student really has a lot of struggles that they need to go through and I am so glad you are at a point in life where you are content with your grades and I know it's a cliché line that grades don't matter because they don't. It certainly helps to get a good college but in life to have a great career your skills matter only not your grades. 

Hey,

It's soo good to know that after all these mental pressure you received from your peers and teachers you still overcame it and proved yourself. Be strong and don't ever give up simply due to people's random judgement. I hope you will always have the support of your parents throughout your life and dreams. All the best!

Share: