My perspective and ...

Notifications
Clear all

My perspective and opinion on relationships.

8 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Nowadays we have seen so many relationship and we all know about relationships right, like between mother and children or mother and father or a girlfriend and boyfriend etc. We all know about this right. 

Now I want to share some of my view on a relationship between a girl and a boy. Because nowadays there are so many relationships and breakup happening but actually what are the reasons behind it ?  Does anyone think about that? 

No because we don't have time to hear as well as to give some mental support to them at that time. Why are we people like this I can't understand but when if one of my friends are going through this kind of bad times I will be there for them. 

Nowadays generation are not able to accept the word " NO " It's all because of the way they are born and bought. Because if a girl say's no to a boy then there are so many chances and revenges such as acid attack, murder etc. Why this all happens? 

If a girl say's No to someone why are our society and community sees and treats her badly like she has committed a big mistake or something like that. Why? All the blames are pointing on girls. 

Even girls also have their own right. How many of you agree with me? 

A good relationship will be strong when there is trust, understanding, compromise, love, care and time giving for them. This all change according to one person to another person. If a relationship don't have these few things then it's like an adjustment. And we are able to make two beautiful actor's for the rest of their life. 

It's a very bad thing. Always be my truthful to atleast yourself, because tomorrow you don't have to regret for not being truthful to yourself. And a big request to those who are committed please don't be negative if there is any small silly issue's because it can affect your mental health in a very bad way and will be very difficult for you to come out of it. So please, and if when u feel like you are very sad then call any of your best friend and talk talk and talk. It will make a small change in your mind. And have chances for you to become okay. 

And please don't blame you also. Take it own a cool mind and you will be okay. If you think there is something wrong in my opinion please do tell me because I have written my opinion about relationship is from my own experiences. And the lessons which I have learned from that is big. Hope those who read this are able to relate it with your life on somewhat way. 

Pratik Jha December 14, 2020 1:27 am

Totally agreed🙌

SUBHASHREE December 14, 2020 6:55 am

Your view towards relationship is very nice. 

6 Answers

I must agree that nobody tell us how to deal with such situations, especially when it comes to relationships. The children have start thinking that the life is soo similar which is being shown on the big screen. The society needs to work a lot and evolve for a better future. Good luck!!!!

I agree with you but I was very confused while reading it, like you were skipping from one issue to another. You should have sticked to one topic then continue with another.
It was good to know about your opinion.

Relationships these days are becoming brittle only because of misunderstandings and misinterpretations of each others' emotions. Very well written that communication is all it takes to bridge this gap. 😊 

Yes queen, we really need to better define relationships and for that we need amazing people like you who are dedicated to changing society for the better. More power to you! 

Bitter truth. Well written. Yeah! people need to change there perspectives on relationships. I have the same thought in my mind. Glad to hear this from you dear. World needs more people who think in such a way. Let's hope for the best change.😊

I completely agree with your point that this generation is not so ready to accept the word NO. Thank you for touching upon this topic. 

Share: