How to be the main ...

Notifications
Clear all

How to be the main character of your life

13 Posts
14 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

We have all read the books and seen movies with the main character who we all adore and want to be like them and trust me we can be one. Our life is nothing less than a movie the only thing is that we can't pause it or fast forward it or anything else. We need to realise that untill and unless we don't romanticise our own life we can't we the main character of our life.

1. The first step is to realise that are you really the main character in your life or you are just a side role. For that think about a movie or book character that you love and see what would that person do if it were in your situation. If you know that what you are doing is not what that person would do you know you are not the main character of your life.
  2.  Learn about yourself. And I can't stress this enough but learning more about yourself and loving and accepted oneself is the ultimate key to your success anywhere be it relationship or work.
  3. It's okay to be mean and set boundaries for things which you are not okay with.
  4. Attract the people that will help you grow not those who just gossip around and not focus on self growth. Because the circle you surround yourself with will be what you attract in life.

There are still a lot of things that I did not mention but these are the basic points that a person needs to start working on to finally see their growth and how they can be the main character of their own life. LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THE BADDEST QUEEN OR KING OUT THERE. 

Aashima Kathpalia December 14, 2020 12:47 am

TRULY SAID ONE SHOULD EMBRACE HIS / HER GRACE IN ORDER TO LOVE THEMSELVE AND REALIZE TWO THINGS : EITHER BE THE QUEEN OR KING OR DONT CARE WHO'S THE KING / QUEEN 🌺 🌺 ❤️ ❤️ 

Khushi Garg December 14, 2020 1:54 am

Omg, I love this post. This actually describes my approach to life and living and honestly I used to think I am doing it wrong but guess not. 

Vaishnavi Aher December 14, 2020 2:27 am

Such positivity and wholesomeness <333

Dhriti Chadha December 14, 2020 6:11 am

This is so wholesome, made my day today. Most people believe being selfless is what brings us happiness but boundaries is what it’s all about. It’s knowing when to be selfish. Loving yourself is the first step towards loving someone else. 

Sayeeda Zaiba December 14, 2020 6:24 am

Well said. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This definitely gave us more perspective that at the end of the day it's our happiness that really matters. 

SUBHASHREE December 14, 2020 6:34 am

This post is very informative and crisp. Thank you for sharing. 

7 Answers

This a a real piece of positivity and encouragement.  The step by step explanation makes it easy understand for the readers.  Keep up the good writing and positive approach!!

Well written man.  I absolutely agree to what you wrote.  But i also want to add.  You are a lead in your story.  And the power to write it is within you.  

You are amazing.  I'm proud of you. 

All the best.

God bless you. 🌟💐

I just loved those last lines and that's very true whatever you wrote. Self-awareness is very much important which most of the people are lacking. Keep up with the good work. 🙂

Thank you for some really good advice! This is something i personally struggle with a lot, and something i'm working on. I'll definetely take your perspective into consideration 

I absolutely loved this post. Thank you for sharing this with us ❤️ 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Umme Asma

"LIVE LIFE KING SIZE;" is what I would say and never give the role and the importance of the main character to someone else in your life because people change and when that happens you don't know what to do.

This is so fun and inspiring to me as I always imagined myself in various situations like in a movie after reading this I can actually have faith on it 

A true piece of information in morning . 😀 

Share: