Notifications
Clear all

MY EXPERIENCE

17 Posts
11 Users
6 Likes
Topic starter

Hey everyone, hope all are doing good .

As you can see my name is YUVANUE CHAUHAN .I know it is different it means youth.I am pursuing psychology, i am in 2nd year .

we  experience everything what are and was in front of us,happening and happened to us .Good and bad memories are part of experience. I am basically from himachal ,from where i completed my  12th in science stream . I literally didnt know about humanities because my school had not that stream and arts also they only had medical ,non medical and commere .Not only my  school but all schools of my district and  most of schools of other districts also.I also have memories good and bad both but really enjoyed my journey even bad memories .

I choose psychology as field because google told me 🤣  after taking my test .i was literally confused while it comes to me to choose after alot of bad experiences because i was and am a person that believe anyone  can  do anything no matter how long it will take one thing we need most is mind set .

i only want to share that  its  human nature to compare things we always think our field is difficult and theirs easy but when we ask them they also reply the same thing.everyone has its own work and palace  . sometimes things dont go well situations are not undercontrol.

"THE WORLD IS A LESS LIKE A THING AND MORE LIKE A THOUGHT"EDINGSTON

MIND plays with everyone so always be humble with your thoughts and even when alone .

So, this is my experince of my field psychology.....

Thank you.

Khushi Garg December 14, 2020 1:09 am

The world is indeed comparative. Though as psychology students, we know quite well to not believe in stupid stereotypes. My school background is same as yours. I faced the same situations like you too. We are similar 😇

Gourinanda T S December 14, 2020 1:12 am

The experience which you shared with us is relatable with all of us. Thanks for sharing my friend. I had also experienced a bit like this. 

Pratik Jha December 14, 2020 1:24 am

Glad you found your way into this 

Janvhi Agrawal December 14, 2020 5:33 pm

Indeed the world is comparative and cruel. Society always judge everything and then spread hate. But it's so great to interact with people who wanna change the narrative as we grow. 

Yuvanue chauhan Topic starter December 15, 2020 5:23 pm

@khushigarg thanks aot

Pooja Gupta January 31, 2021 12:32 pm

It's sad to know that you were unaware about the other streams. I think most of us have been through this phase of what we regard as bad experience. But I am glad you chose psychology. 

5 Answers

First of all its strange that there isn't humanities stream in your whole district and you can work on spreading the awareness for the need of it. Secondly Google can't help you take life decisions. You must introspect and know what is best for you. So that you can be best in whosoever you want to be. I wish you good luck!

Yuvanue chauhan Topic starter December 15, 2020 6:10 pm

Thanks for wishing me good luck  and yes you are right google cant help us to take life decisions .but i am ok to take help of someone when needed . lets talk about those schools having counslers ,how they know and help all students with low grades  to choose subjects because they have their records which is called infomation in digital space and we provide it to solve or find alternative of that problem.

for example : you are planning to spend your holidays in new place  so, what will u do ? obviously you will  search  google (most beautiful palaces in india)or either ask from your  relatives,friends etc. lets imagine now u choose a place where u want to go either u will take public transport (someone droping you )or you will choose to go by your own vehicle (google maps or aking someone in your way ) to reach   destination.

now i used a word mindset  which means alot to me; lets have look on your journey first starting taken help,  someone decided your place where you want to go..second you started travelling in vehicle no matter whose vehicle you trusted your driver as well as your vehicle to drop you at your destination at last you arrived at you destination wich was decide by someone else either you will like or you will regret but if you focus only on you destination you will reach no matter how but that your choice how to cover the distance by enjoying or having focus at your  destination to be enjoyed. so its mindset . life is like a journey . hope i am able to make you understood what i percived . 

Hakim Khairunnisa December 15, 2020 10:54 pm

I totally respect your perception. See you can't give a dog , cat food to eat and vice versa . Cat food is good for a cat and dog food for dog and for that matter we can't eat either of them. Similarly Google can give you best career options, places to go , cheapest flights but it cannot know who you are and again we'll talk about perceptions,  it cannot understand your perception and who you are , so I think it's not a good place to get the advice.  The way you'll go to a doctor if you're sick not to Google.  Eventhough Google will provide you diagnosis and treatment too. I hope I made myself clear)

Yuvanue chauhan Topic starter December 27, 2020 12:16 pm

ok you are right now happy because everyone have their own sight to see the world

I can give you reply on this but i dont want to play reply reply we will have one on one conversation  your views and my views 

Hey!!

Taniya Singh this side, i am also from Himachal. I can totally agree with you about schools not having humanities stream. It's like they missed onto a very important stream thinking it doesn't match their school standard. Anyways, i hope google keep on helping you more in future and you keep on banging into such happening things. Good luck and enjoy 🙂

Yuvanue chauhan Topic starter December 15, 2020 6:18 pm

Thanks  TANIYA SINGH hope khre honge ...

I didn't know that  your district didn't  have Humanities. It's quite strange. 

Well I'm happy  that Google introduced you to this amazing field. 

Yuvanue chauhan Topic starter December 15, 2020 6:58 pm

I AM ALSO HAPPY ....... 🤗 

That's a new(and a strange) story to hear🤭. I'm glad you're enjoying what you're doing  As an additional help, you can check out some good reads about psychology that are available online and also some psychology documentaries. Hope they would of great help. Cheers🌻

Yuvanue chauhan Topic starter December 15, 2020 7:00 pm

THANKS MEENAL  and sure  i will check them...

Heyy!!!...Even I was late to discover psychology as even my school didnt have humanities stream..

Really glad we both finally found it...

Thank you for sharing your experience...

Good times ahead...

Share: