Notifications
Clear all

Its never too late .

12 Posts
13 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello people. i hope you're doing well. 

so today I'm going to share my experience with you all.

unlike almost all of you here, I don't belong to a psychology background. I'm a recent graduate in botany hons. (the study of plants) . I've only chosen this internship because I was really interested in the subject. 

I've always been a confused person about my career. unlike everyone around me and my siblings i could never figure out what to choose because since always my family makes my decisions for me and so i developed this habit. my bad . In class 11th my parents wanted me to opt maths and go for engineering but I rebelled for the first time in my life that I wanted to opt biology. i did it, didn't turn out well, i scored 92% in 12th and couldn't find any good psychology colleges ,so once again I let my parents make my decision for me and opted botany. it was the worst decision friends, i wasn't interested in the subject at all but I still graduated as the 2nd ranker in my university. 

but I believe that it's never too late. and if I'm passionate about something I don't necessarily need to make a career in it. I'm not a psychology student like you all, just a person who's really interested in it. when I found this internship I never gave it a second thought and filled it. I'm so happy I started this internship. it's really fun working with you people, such a great experience. 

and I just want to tell you people, wherever you are in life, it is NEVER too late to not start whatever you love. I'll be going to one of the business schools real soon but still i never stop reading books and articles on psychology as I'm interested in it. Knowledge is knowledge whether you have a degree for it or not. right?

Thank you for your support!

All the best to all of you. 

Mohamed Ajmal December 14, 2020 8:04 am

All the best, as you said it's never too late for working on what you love

Ranjima Raveendran December 14, 2020 9:31 am

Never ever leave your interest in psychology. Read as much as possible. As rightly you mentioned, we don't always need a degree to have knowledge. Keep going.. More power to you! 

Aleesha Joykutty December 14, 2020 10:16 am

Never ever leave your interest in psychology. Read as much as possible. As rightly you mentioned, we don't always need a degree to have knowledge. Keep going.. More power to you!  Keep going , good work😉☺️☺️☺️

Harshini December 14, 2020 11:26 am

Knowledge is knowledge for sure 💯 Hope u will gain a good experience here!!

Shanthi KKannan December 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Learning together is super fun.

All the best.. 🖤

7 Answers

Hello friend I'm also happy to work with you and all .

Stay with same energy. 

Hi! First, INTELLIGENT people are rare! And YOU are among them!! Congratulations on both your amazing feats. Also, you are absolutely correct when it comes to being late for something you love. Thanks for inspiring us all!

All the best

Good to see that you didn’t let your love for psychology fade away and it’s  absolutely true that you don’t need a degree to prove your knowledge or love for a subject. 
Best of luck for your future! 

hey I Believe in your tag line too

#it is never too late

The pandemic has slowed us down but I believe it is never too late to get back on track. Studying botany with little interest and scoring that well is not an easy job. Your lines express your passion towards psychology. This platform is indeed the right one for enthusiasts like you.

It is hard to convince parents sometimes. but there are smarter ways to follow our interests. Good luck!

Yup it's never to late to start doing  what you love. Hope you get what your looking for. All the best. Never let your love for psychology fade away. 

Never leave your interest in psychology 

I'm glad you spoke for yourself. But it's also important to understand that sometimes it's okay when things don't work out our way. There are other part time courses on edX and coursera that can you can try. Or there are paid internships(where you need to pay to learn) from cognizavest and psychshiksha. Apart from this, there are good reads from many authors available online. Don't forget there's always a way out 🙂 cheers🌻

Share: