DIARY FOR THE FIRST...

Notifications
Clear all

DIARY FOR THE FIRST TIME

9 Posts
10 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter

"A book, a hot cup of coffee, a bowl of maggi and a pair of pyjamas;" this is what I feel makes me happy, I would not say these are not my favorites or they don't serve the purpose in the time of need; they do but sometimes these are not enough. In situations when you crave for a warm hug or someone to just listen to you speaking your heart out or understanding. That's where at times I feel alone. I wouldn't say that it is someone's else fault instead its my fault I made myself like this, its my fault that i let those cut so deep into me that they never heal. I let them affect me in a way that now when I feel left out or alone; I don't know how and whom to reach out to and even if someone tries to talk to me, how do i convey what's in my head? I closed myself, not letting anyone in; not letting my emotions out, i kept them within so that all people see is a person who is cold, arrogant, egoistic and what not because when I talk; its my anger, its my insecurities talking through me which makes it a whole lot difficult for anyone to connect to me. 

Drawing those walls I forgot that it not only keeps me away from people, it also keeps people away from me also. People do try to help asking me to let go of myself but now its too hard to reach out to anybody, to trust and to make people understand what i feel or how I think because it seems very difficult now..

SUBHASHREE December 14, 2020 6:47 am

I love the way of your writing. Thank you for sharing. 

RIYA/RIRI December 14, 2020 7:10 am

Hey, I understand that you are afraid to open up and you think it is hard to reach out to anyone now cause it’s too late but it is okay. Sometimes it’s okay even if you aren’t okay, if you are angry or crave affection. There are some people around you who will be there even if you try hard to push them away, also if it really tough I would suggest try to get professional help. Sending positive energy and love your way 💕✨ it will be okay, even if it doesn’t seem like it 

Ranjima Raveendran December 14, 2020 9:36 am

Beautifully written! I understand how opening up is very difficult. But unless you overcome your fears, it is never going to end. It is never too late... Keep trying! 

Aleesha Joykutty December 14, 2020 9:46 am
Hey, sometimes opening up is a little difficult. But it's not one's fault.Great writing keep it up.
Harshini December 14, 2020 11:10 am

Wonderfully narrated..and so much relatable Have a great day ahead ♥️

4 Answers

A book, a hot cup of coffee, a bowl of maggi and a pair of pyjamas;" what a combo, loved it

Hey, it seems like you're having a hard time spreading your wings but I really do appreciate you for sharing this. That was a brave move in there. I understand where you were coming from, indeed it is really hard to trust anyone even friends or family. Opening our doors for the outside will also really take a lot of time to do, so take your time and don't pressure yourself, you can do it little by little just like your doing right now. Sometimes it is also good to be alone because you get to know more of yourself before letting others know. :)) 😊 Hugs for you :)) 

Sweet is your style of writing. It is a reflection of your sweeter soul. They say healing takes time, but without efforts from our side the wound may worsen. I can relate to what you might be going through. Believe me....you will find peace when your mind settles. But you have got to speak even though it is hard!

the warmth you get in this platform will help you overcome a few things. Keep fighting!

wishing you more strength to fight and even more strength to break those walls.

I think you've already opened up a bit by writing this post and all of us here appreciate it. Maybe just try talking casually to your close ones, if you really really want to, and you'll see it's not that bad. But in case it is, you could always go back to your comfort food and comfortable clothes.... Or post something here❤️

Love and strength to you!

Share: