I FEEL A THOUSAND C...

Notifications
Clear all

I FEEL A THOUSAND CAPACITIES SPRING UP IN ME!!!!!

8 Posts
8 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter

Here i am just another regular girl aspiring to extraordinary with every word i write i try to touch as much as much hearts possible and kindle several minds with a raging fire to strive towards their goal. I am super proud about where i am and I'm reminded of how much I've grown with every word i write right now. Never have believe in myself to be able to even comprehend the rushing thoughts in my brain and pen them down. 

I was supposed to pursue literature and believe me i couldn't write even a quarter as good as how i can now. But i ended up picking psychology. And i believe in a way that its this very subject that helped me bring out the artist in me(at lest that's what i think, that I'm an artist). I've always been the one who knew i couldn't express my thoughts in words. I felt id never make sense. People said i speak real fast and with an accent that i fooled people that i know what's what. Trust me the only accent i love to show of is the Chennai English where people use the Tamil slang wile speaking in English. But pursing psychology in a way helped me find my vocabulary and here i am happy to be apart of a great journey at buddingpsychologists.

Thanks for reading.

Love you muchly.

Dhriti Chadha December 14, 2020 7:05 am

This is so heartwarming and positive! It’s lovely to see how you are following what you love, all the best in all your ventures!

Sukrutha Mudhol December 14, 2020 9:37 am

wanakkam 🤗 your words are really sweet. Your patients are lucky to get a mentor like you. Indeed psychology teaches a lot of things, you have learnt a lot in these years. lot more to learn, explore and experiment! I liked the way you shared your experience. short meaningful sweet. 

RIYA/RIRI December 14, 2020 9:49 am

You are an artist. And so proud of your growth along the years (: so glad you were able to find out your creative side and talents. 

Ranjima Raveendran December 14, 2020 10:00 am

Iam really happy that you believe in yourself. That's really important. Be whatever you are, no matter what others say. Keep blooming! 

Poojitha December 15, 2020 1:25 am

I'm glad that psychology helped you. And yea you are an artist. You write so beautifully. You should start writing now. And even try studying literature. It's never late. I'm hope you find the balance and live a happy life forward.

P.s : just saying I would completely buy a book you wrote. 

Preethama Topic starter December 23, 2020 6:36 pm

@poojitha thankyou so much it means alot that youd consider buying my book provided i write one. it means alot each word you said. 😊 

2 Answers

I am glad you picked up psychology. And yes you are a very positive person I feel.

It's wonderful to have you here! I've been perplexed about my Undergraduate major as well! I wish you nothing but the best ahead. Cheers!

Share: