Notifications
Clear all

Clinical psychology

16 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello,

I am a student of Bachelor's in Arts for three major subjects, i.e., Literature, Journalism and Psychology. As I've not really finished my education I'll only be able to give you the gist of what I know about clinical psychology. 

It's a branch of psychology which mostly deals will mental disorders and it's treatment through 'n' number of therapies. It's just so relieving that as human beings we will be of any help to improve someone's life. To help them get out of a really depressing, stressing or anxious situation.

I'm excited to finish my education asap and become a practicing clinical psychologist.

All the best to all of you trying to achieve your goals!!!

Poojitha December 15, 2020 12:47 am

All the best for your future. I know you'll become a very good psychologist. And t.m.i I had the same course structure.

Dhriti Chadha December 15, 2020 7:20 am

This has really helped me gain more knowledge about clinical psychology. Thankyou! And all the best for your future!

Nandhini December 15, 2020 3:56 pm

All the best for your future dear❤

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Thanks guys! I wish you the same

6 Answers

It is great to see you have a desire of helping others. This gives us another level of satisfaction. Thanks for sharing your thoughts:). 

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 16, 2020 3:39 pm

Thanks for giving your precious time reading it!

Thank you for writing this wonderful piece! I've learned a lot from this and I can only say that I'm grateful for your contribution to our little community!

All the best for your future endeavours! Cheers!

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 16, 2020 3:35 pm

Thank you❤️ 

Being a Psychologist and seeing the mental health of people getting better will definitely be very satisfying. All the best for all your future endeavours ❤️

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 16, 2020 3:33 pm

Thank you. ❤️

All thhe very best for your future... More power to you.. Thanks for sharing thua information... It's really helpful. 

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 16, 2020 3:33 pm

All the best to you too😊

Hey, nice to meet u, atb for ur future 

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Thank you. And I hope you succeed in whatever your aspirations are!

Thank You for sharing your experience...I'm really glad that we are from similar background having finished my BA in literature, journalism and Psychology...

Anyways...Hope you have a wonderful future ahead. 😀 

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 25, 2020 4:03 pm

Wish you the same 😀 

Share: