~An extract from my...

Notifications
Clear all

~An extract from my journal~ Supernatural gibberish

43 Posts
31 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

..." my today's entry is going to be related to 'supernatural' stuff. I do not know how my descendants gonna take it but all I can hope for this diary is to get in safe hands. We all have secrets within us, and also those who write a journal may not plot every ink drop. My journals have always been full of gibberish and I'm sure there's not a single piece of para that can help anybody, with anything. But here I am. 

And about supernatural things, I would just say that I'm too scared to find anything (by my own) but way too much of a believer to not hope 'it' finds a way to me. Or maybe it's just easier to fill in my head with nonsense but who knows. However, I want these things to be beautiful and admired but I cannot help think otherwise. 

My gut feelings and instincts are what makes me feel this way. I must admit it's been a very long time since I felt something like this again. I wish I was more open about it but some feelings do not have names attached to them. They are just there, waiting for you to react but you hide them instead and let yourself be fooled by the reality, as defined by non-believers.

I do not know how many bodies my soul must have changed or that, if any of them have any relation to my present existence or even, what its purpose of living in me, but I know for one thing that a soul keeps on travelling until it has fulfilled it's duty "...

Simran Rai December 12, 2020 7:03 pm

@rxaaa

Hey Richa.. intriguing title.. loved reading the supernatural gibberish. 😊 All the best 

Namitha M December 12, 2020 7:10 pm

@rxaaa this is so amazing... Loved it.. Please keep writing

Hakim Khairunnisa December 12, 2020 7:15 pm

@rxaaa

This extract has really attractive elements . The way you believe it's gonna be preserved for your generations to read shows confidence and depth of the writing.

Amrita Jain December 12, 2020 8:14 pm

@rxaaa i believe one day you will find the right thing will surely come to you.. all the forces will be there you show you right path..you will surely achieve things which are planned for you.

Mrunmayee Kulkarni December 12, 2020 9:13 pm

@rxaaas extremely interesting and good to read your part of journal! The feelings which we can’t express are the ones which are truly ours! And i feel that it is one of the most dynamic things of human nature that even the openest person have certain things which he can’t say!

Sakina Husain December 12, 2020 9:39 pm

@rxaaa hey honey, u write really well! Its just so attractive. Loved to give it a read!💫

Femitha Rachel Ebby December 12, 2020 11:36 pm

@rxaaa This was really different from everything I have read so far. I had fun reading this; I see that you're into writing. Do you have a blog too? The excerpt from your journal in itself is interesting, so it would be good to go over your blog if you have one. 

I believe there is a strong link between expressing oneself through words and the study of Psychology. I would certainly love to know more about your interests pertaining to the field of mental health. I do write as well, and I feel I would gain more insight knowing more about this link from someone else who pens down her thoughts. 

Regardless,lovely piece of writing. Always keep writing and keep your creativity alive. You've got too much of that precious creativity 🙂 Good luck. 

Aashima Kathpalia December 13, 2020 12:14 am

@rxaaa mesmerizing actually ..  an amazing perspective towards life and the intrinsic beauty of perception !!

loads of love , you are blissful soul in yourself 😍 😍  

Aanandi khanna December 13, 2020 12:19 am

@rxaaa keep writing loved it

A.Basu December 13, 2020 1:36 am

@rxaaa wowww....keep writing

Harshita Vaswani December 13, 2020 1:45 pm

Whoa I'm literally looking into someone's diary 

You stunned me with your supernatural powers Richa *zones out and get stunned*

Shubhangi December 13, 2020 4:34 pm

oooooo i love supernatural stuff, although i hope its not true cause well from what i have seen in countless series and movies, it does not end well for the poor little human beings. Love the heading. Wear a cross around your neck my friend.

Shatakshi Garg December 13, 2020 5:43 pm

It was quite interesting to read!  😄

RIYA/RIRI December 13, 2020 5:46 pm

So thrilling to read your supernatural gibberish. For a moment I thought you were talking about the show and needless to say I was so excited lol, But yes it was exciting to read about it.  

Rashmi Parab December 13, 2020 5:48 pm

This extract has really attractive elements . The way you believe it's gonna be preserved for your generations to read shows confidence and depth of the writing.

Vaishnavi Aher December 14, 2020 2:31 am

Please write more!! It's like what you wrote didn't really make sense to me but i loved to read it, loved it Richa!

p.s. i too secretly hope that the supernatural beings don't get to me first.

13 Answers

I really liked reading that piece, Richa. It didn't seem like gibberish to me. It had pieces of you and ideas and what not. Also, I keep thinking about those unnamed feelings too and wonder how to express them and I use the moments when we feel them or the smells or the tastes or some piece of art to describe them often. Hello fellow soul, I'm glad you're here. ❤

Swarnima Tewari December 12, 2020 7:06 pm

@jerrymum1999 this was an amazing piece you just wrote here . Loved reading it

Richa Barua Topic starter December 13, 2020 4:19 pm

@jerrymum1999 feeling really grateful for this appreciation. 😀 Glad to know there's someone who vibes the same as me.

Your article was lovely, it was neither supernatural nor gibberish, it made me feel things I've felt before. It was very relatable. Loved it 

Richa Barua Topic starter December 13, 2020 4:21 pm

I'm glad you could relate to this 😀. Thank you!

Hey Richa,

You are a great author. That made me a little thoughtful. I hope you find your calling and you  find peace and satisfaction. All the best for your future. Hoping to hear more form you.

Richa Barua Topic starter December 13, 2020 4:22 pm

omg.. ..no one has ever called me that before. Thank you so much. 😀 

Hey,

You know supernatural things are something that's not more explored by science and that's why people are curious to know about it and the curiosity is leading towards exploring the field more am sure in couple of years all these questions will be answered.

Take care!! 🤗

Richa Barua Topic starter December 13, 2020 4:24 pm
  • Yes you're indeed right about that. I hope we all become ready to accept it by then. 😀 

Hey. Thats a really different thought but I have to admit I too belief that souls travel and they are around us. But know if u haven't done wrong to anyone you will not get back anything wrong. Karma right? You might know. And this is no gibberish. really like your way of expressing your thoughts. And some days all these questions of yours will be answered. Little research is required. Good thought. take care. 😀

Richa Barua Topic starter December 13, 2020 4:26 pm

Hey @prachipiryani. I'm a big believer in karma. Thanks for the good wishes. ❤️ 

Omg it’s so interesting, I reallllly want to read the full piece . I’m a huge believer aswell and have a few real stories of “soul experiences “ in my family .

Richa Barua Topic starter December 13, 2020 4:28 pm

Omg ...Let's connect soon then. I'm really glad you liked it. 😀 

Hi Richa, first things first I believe that supernatural stuff exist, second what you wrote WAS NOT GIIBBERISH it was your thoughts and oh to read the thoughts of different people and see things their perspective , I love those things, third Its a beautiful piece of writing and lastly I would love to connect with you on matters like this. I mean it .

Richa Barua Topic starter December 15, 2020 7:15 pm

Hey thanks a lot!! 😀 really appreciate your encouragement. Let's connect over IG - _richabarua if you're there! Would love it! 

Hey richa! This extract was refreshing to read! Never doubt yourself man this was not at all gibberish. You are a great writer. Keep it up❤️

Richa Barua Topic starter December 15, 2020 7:15 pm

Thanks a lot 😀 

Hey beautiful soul!

This avatar of my soul loves what you wrote.  I was 9 when I felt something supernatural.  I was a believer.  I still am.  I used to read gita and surely not give you any gyaan from it.  But what I will give you is a thought.  Every avatar will have a lakshya.  But do you think that souls just sometimes want to achieve happiness and that's the lakshya? 

All the best.  May you get what your soul is searching for. 🌻

Richa Barua Topic starter December 15, 2020 7:23 pm

Heya. I'd like to think that the soul isn't only meant for searching happiness and the goal, but also all those karma, moksha, dharma and nirvana that we are yet to work for! 

Love your thought! 😀 

Hahah, you must express yourself more, there's no harm in being gibberish! 

Richa Barua Topic starter December 15, 2020 7:24 pm

Yes. I think that too. 😀 

Thank you!!

It was good reading it. Keep writing more.

Richa Barua Topic starter December 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Thank you 😀 

Hey, really enjoyed reading you "gibberish". You're a great writer, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff!

Richa Barua Topic starter December 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Thank you for your encouragement!! I'll try my best. 

😀

I don't know much about supernatural stuff to say I believe in it or not but one thing I believe in is that there is a power above us, above all and within us which will not let harm come our way.

Richa Barua Topic starter December 15, 2020 7:28 pm

Yes. I'm sure The Creator is protecting us all! 😀 

Share: