Notifications
Clear all

What made you take up this internship?

7 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone, 

I am Sayeeda Zaiba.I'm a 2nd PUC student from Bishop Cotton Women's Christian College, Bengaluru. I've been looking for other ways other than college to give me a wider and better perspective of psychology and give me a work kind of an experience. All thanks to a friend who recommended me to apply to Budding Psychologists and here I am. I hope I'm able to give the best of my interests and receive great knowledge from everyone here. 

Harshini December 10, 2020 9:45 pm

@sayeeda-zaiba-0803 Greetings! so the answer to ur question is. I personally wanna know more about the subject so I've chosen this opportunity

Lovely Ghosh December 10, 2020 10:38 pm

@sayeeda-zaiba-0803 Hello Sayeeda! I'm so amazed at the lenghts you are going to gain different and wider perspective on the subject matter

Nalini December 10, 2020 11:03 pm

@sayeeda-zaiba-0803 Hello and welcome! Out of boundaries learning is really insightful, and I hope you have a beautiful experience doing just that! All the best!🤗

Shraddha S. Kambli December 11, 2020 3:42 pm

@sayeeda-zaiba-0803 hello and welcome to the team. I'm here to learn more about the field of psychology. Hoping to learn alot from here.

Poojitha December 11, 2020 3:42 pm

@sayeeda-zaiba-0803 hii, hope you are enjoying the internship and learning as much as you can. I'm new here. I joined the internship to gain experience and learn new stuff. I've completed my degree so I'm in the process of trying new things.

Shamila senthilkumar December 11, 2020 3:44 pm

@sayeeda-zaiba-0803 welcome u sisy

1 Answer

Great to know !!!

Share: