Well, not a perfect...

Notifications
Clear all

Well, not a perfect introduction

18 Posts
19 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I wish a very warm morning or afternoon or whatever time it is at your end ,to the people reading this . And most of all I hope you are doing fine. This is Zoya , and well I have been developing keep interest in psychology as a student and woah look I have got the opportunity to interact with amazing people like you all ! I am a student who s studying PCB with psychology. I am from Delhi . And I aspire to be a doctor , specifically a surgeon. It's not easy do define who I am , but yes I can tell you I am made up of my interests , songs and books ,and of course my experiences . Thank you for reading !! 

Sanyogita Sharma December 10, 2020 3:16 pm

@zoyaali-16 hey seems like u r multitalented welcome on board

Vanshika Nagda December 10, 2020 3:18 pm

@zoyaali-16 hey! That was wonderful to read. Hope for more such interactions 🙂

Maniparna Sen December 10, 2020 3:19 pm

@zoyaali-16 Welcome to the team. We are glad to have you here.

Mahenoor Kapadia December 10, 2020 3:22 pm

@zoyaali-16 hey zoya, you seem interesting.. Would love to work together

Naimisha December 10, 2020 3:25 pm

Hey @zoyaali-16!

Hope you are doing well. Welcome aboard. Looking forward to working with you. 

Cheers!

Naimisha 🤗

Isra Meraj December 10, 2020 3:28 pm

@zoyaali-16 Hey. Glad to meet you ☺️❤️

Sinchana December 10, 2020 3:28 pm

@zoyaali-16 Hi and welcome. I hope you have a nice time and help a lot of people. 

Joanna Ann Daniel December 10, 2020 3:29 pm

@zoyaali-16 Hello Zoya! You seem like a wonderful person. I'm glad you found psychology interesting. You'll definitely find a lot more to love about this field! Welcome!

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:33 pm

@zoyaali-16 wow you’ve got many talents! Welcome aboard and looking forward to working with you 😊

Gauri Kakar December 10, 2020 3:33 pm

@zoyaali-16 hey, I am from the same stream, PCB+Psych, and I aspire to be a surgeon too! So glad to know you, have a wonderful day:)

Ayeman Qamri December 10, 2020 3:35 pm

@zoyaali-16 It is a beautiful introduction 😍 looking forward to learning a lot from you, happy to have you on the team. Wish you luck and success.All the best 😍 😍

Gayathri December 10, 2020 3:37 pm

@zoyaali-16 Hello future Surgeon:)

Harnaaz kaur December 10, 2020 3:40 pm

@zoyaali-16 : Heyy! It’s so good to know about you. I’m from Delhi too, currently pursuing Psychology Honours from Delhi University. 
Sending virtual hugs your way! All the best and happy to have you here.

Vanshika sharma December 10, 2020 3:53 pm

@zoyaali-16 hey Zoya, I hope you're doing okay! Welcome to the team I hope you have a great experience with them!

3 Answers

Hi Zoya! I'm a medical student, so it's nice to see someone aspiring to be a doctor! all the best for your future!

Shubhangi December 10, 2020 3:38 pm

@tanmayee i loved your intoduction, i love books and music as well. We have so much in common. Welcome aboard. glad to have you here. Good day!!

Hello Zoya, welcome. I completely understand you when you said it's not easy to define you, I felt the same way writing my introduction. I am an avid reader too so if we talk again do tell me what kind of books you like 🙂

A warm welcome to you, I really loved your introduction. Have a good day 🥀  

Share: