Small talks are ted...

Notifications
Clear all

Small talks are tedious, ignite me with the unconventional.

8 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Ukulele, a cup of hot coffee on a cold winter night talking about the grand nature of the universe is the kind of situation i wish the time could freeze on.

I am Lovely Ghosh and I'm a final year engineering student who has been doing almost everything except engineering this past 3 years. My hobbies include reading books and going on solo walks. The subject of mental health came into my life when a friend of mine went through a rough patch and i had a closer look at what it was really like not being able to control anxiety. Since then, I've become very passionate about mental health hence when i came across this internship opportunity, I couldn't not take it. Looking forward to working with everyone here. 

SUBHASHREE December 10, 2020 9:36 pm

@lovelyghosh301 Welcome Ghosh! Hope you have a lovely journey throughout this program.

Ulfath Tabassum December 10, 2020 9:39 pm

@lovelyghosh301 I love solo walks too! I so wish I could say we could do it together😆(pun intended).

Rushvi Shah December 10, 2020 9:45 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by Rushvi Shah

@lovelyghosh301 wow you play ukulele and being a engineering  aspirant you are also passionate to study about mental health. i also love solo walks.

Aanchal December 10, 2020 9:46 pm

@lovelyghosh301 Hey ghosh, welcome to the fam. Good to hear how your interest developed in this subject, seem like you are empathetic 🙂

looking forward to work with you

Priyali Bathla December 10, 2020 9:48 pm

@lovelyghosh301 welcome aboard! Hoping to work together in the future !

Shaily Vasani December 10, 2020 9:51 pm

@lovelyghosh301 Hey Lovely! It's really nice to see someone not currently pursuing psychology also so passionate about mental health! I hope you get something amazing out of this opportunity

Sai Manasa Sreedhar December 10, 2020 9:51 pm

@lovelyghosh301 Hi! I love talking just about anything, but the universe with all its mysteries is one of my favourites. Looking forward to some amazing conversations!

1 Answer

Welcome Lovely! I hope your passion helps you make a huge difference. Wishing you a beautiful journey here. ❤️

Share: