Shramana Singha Roy

Notifications
Clear all

Shramana Singha Roy

6 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hi , I'm Shramana Singha Roy . currently pursuing B.Sc Psychology from Adamas University, kolkata. In my spare time I enjoy reading articles and books, drawing, sketching and painting.Photography. I am always interested in trying new things, and experimenting with them. 

I would like to share some of my work experiences with you,-

Presented a paper entitled “Test Construction and Validation for Measuring Environmental Cleanliness and Re-use Attitude” at 10th inSPA international Conference , 2020. (won best paper award)

Presented a poster entitled “Variation in Working Memory, Perceptual Speed and Planning of Young Adults when Exposed to Violence and Relaxation” at a workshop on “New Directions in Neuropsychological Research” (NDNR), 2020.

Presented a poster entitled “Variation in Working Memory, Perceptual Speed and Planning of Young Adults when Exposed to Violence and Relaxation” at a workshop on “National Science Day ” , 2020. (won 2nd best paper award)

Currently part of ongoing research projects as a member of the Adamas University Psychology Research Unit.

I am thankful for having this opportunity and very exited to start working and polish my skills even more and to learn new things 🤗 😊 

Sradhanjali Dasgupta December 10, 2020 8:52 pm

@shramana congratulations 🎉 dear

Sai Manasa Sreedhar December 10, 2020 8:56 pm

@shramana Hello! It's so impressive that you've presented all those papers and posters. I'm looking forward to learning from you 🙂

Khansa sada December 10, 2020 8:57 pm

@shramana hey girl. Wow thats a lot of amazing work you've done. All the best for your future and hope i can learn more from you.

Divya Chopade December 10, 2020 9:09 pm

@shramana

Hello sharamana ,

Welcome to Budding Psychologist & M glad to be connected to you.  I love reading books too, let's get explore this space together!

Hope you have great time here !❤️

Sakthiswaari R M D Sakthiswaari R M D December 11, 2020 12:39 pm

@shramana You are truely inspiring jia, I hope I learning learn a lot from you too. 👍 👍 . Keep up with your on going progress and wishing you a success in what you do.

1 Answer

Wow Shramana! You've done amazing work. Happy to be working alongside you ❤️ 

Share: