Oyii, what's that t...

Notifications
Clear all

Oyii, what's that thing on your face, below the nose and above the chin? Oh my gosh, that's your smile! It looks soo beautiful! Spread smiles love! I'm so excited to talk to all of you!

64 Posts
50 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

Hello sweeties! Lisha Kalra here! Okay, so here goes. 

I am a first-year student of Gargi College, DU and my course is BA(hons.) IN APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY. 

I am a BIG FOODIE. If anyone of you is planning to have a cup of coffee with cake or a fancy street meal, COUNT ME IN!😁

Apart from being a foodie, i am a die-hard fan of supernatural and a budding k-drama buff i guess? Haha 😀

But jokes apart, i am genuinely looking forward to having a fructuous conversation with each one of you, you as a beautiful budding psychologist.

Godspeed and god bless!❤️

And that smile still looks beautiful on you 😉

Bhavya December 10, 2020 3:59 pm

@lishakalra Haha omg your introduction touched my heart strings! Made me smile for sure. My name is Bhavya (she/them) we seem to have a lot in common. I"m also a big foodie and love k dramas too! I welcome you to BuddingPsychologists and hope you have a good time. Take care :))✨

Siya V. Kumar December 10, 2020 4:00 pm

@lishakalra hey! Glad to meet you 🥰 that smile wala part took my heart ❤ I'm pursuing Psychology honours from LSR ( it's my first year too) . Looking forward to have  great journey with you on this platform. Let's connect on IG , my username @siyavkumar

Saumya December 10, 2020 4:02 pm

@lishakalra Oh my god definitely one of the best intros I've read hahaha K-DRAMA ARMY WOOHOO and a fellow foodie :))) huge welcome to the team, have a great one!!

Preethama December 10, 2020 4:04 pm

@lishakalra hey there, thanks for the smile. its really nice. will be great to get to know you better. greetings.

Anagha Rohankar December 10, 2020 4:24 pm

@lishakalra Bonjour, glad to see a beautiful thinking person on this platform 🌻

Myself, Anagha & I'm forensic student! Let's work together & achieve something good🧡

Sree rekha k zenith December 10, 2020 4:34 pm

@lishakalra hii dear myself sree rekha, I have to say this you are good in writing. Welcome to the team

Fathima Muskaan December 10, 2020 4:37 pm

@lishakalra heyy! That's too sweet. Welcome to the community!!!

Leanne Rebelo December 10, 2020 4:54 pm

@lishakalra such an intriguing intro 😆 I think you've won over whoever has read it! Its a pleasure to work with such an enthusiastic soul 🌻

I've binge watched over a 100 K-dramas! (I think 🤪) 

Wishing you an exciting and prosperous career! Looking forward to work with you😀 

warm wishes

@leannerebelo 

Alby Thomas December 10, 2020 5:11 pm

@lishakalra Amazing introoo! Welcome to the fam❤️

Safa December 10, 2020 5:15 pm

@lishakalra Wow Lisha. Your introduction definitely caught my attention. Super excited to have you aboard! Wishing you good luck and good experience.

MRIDULA December 10, 2020 5:16 pm

@lishakalra hi there lisha i am also a foodie and watched some k dramas i also looking forward to have a conversation with you

Navleen Kaur December 10, 2020 5:18 pm

@lishakalra Hi, Im Navleen and I cannot even express how much I love coffee too! We have a lot in common and I look forward to working with you!

Aiman P Afsar December 10, 2020 5:27 pm

@lishakalra the philtrum? 😂 pleased to meet you. 😀

Ananya Praveen December 10, 2020 5:28 pm

@lishakalra

Hey Lisha. I Love your title yrr:)!! warm welcome to u. we are glad to have u here 🙂

Aashima Kathpalia December 10, 2020 5:28 pm

@lishakalra  Heyaa ! such a sweet introduction and yes offcourse we gonna make everyone smile out there , stay blessed always , warm welcome to this platform . ❤️ 🌺 ❤️ 🌺

Yuvanue chauhan December 10, 2020 5:53 pm

@lishakalraNamaste and  a warm welcome to this community  🙏 I am happy to have such great personalities with whom i am gonna work

Supriya Pal December 10, 2020 6:48 pm

You are the most relatable person here 🙂 

Sumayya Fatima December 10, 2020 7:02 pm

@lishakalra Hey there free bird.. 😊. Your intro made my lips turn upwards,suggesting you are meant to help people out there.

Natasha shah December 10, 2020 7:07 pm

@lishakalra Hello! Haha a really sweet introduction! Excited to work with a enthusiastic like you! 

Devanshi Drolia December 10, 2020 7:12 pm
@lishakalra you seem like such a cool person. Loved your intro and I'm so looking forward to those conversations. Let's become friends. Hehe and I'm so taking you up on that street food idea someday 😀
Prerna Dash December 10, 2020 7:29 pm

@lishakalra Hi, you seem really enthusiastic and your introduction was quite interesting. I am a foodie too. Welcome to the community, I hope to learn a lot from you.

Gaurvi December 10, 2020 7:33 pm

@lishakalra hello and welcome! Such a pretty introduction 😍 

here’s a virtual bouquet 💐 

Keerthu Kook December 10, 2020 7:36 pm

@lishakalra Let's catch up if it is possible and we can have a food adventure on our own. Happy to have you on board with us ❤️

Trisha Baunthiyal December 10, 2020 7:47 pm

@lishakalra Hey, nice to have someone this exciting and enthusiastic on board. Good luck!

Sangeeta Biswal December 10, 2020 8:00 pm

Of course gonna start by saying how you made me blush in your title of your introduction.

Hey Lisha, hope you are doing well. I am foodie too ,  I am  in for coffee anytime. I am a big fan of 1D. It's our pleasure to have you with us for a beautiful journey.

Welcome to the family 💓 Hope you take away lots of experience and knowledge from this journey. All the best

P.S- I bet you look cuter with that smile of yours.

Sabira Solanki December 10, 2020 8:24 pm

@lishakalra Hey there Lisha, that intro was fabulous! You sound like such an interesting person, and the K-DRAMA OH PLEASE COUNT ME IN FOR AN ALL NIGHTER! Seriously tho, it's so amazing having an outgoing and fun person like you here, hope we can bond over the love of kdrama, coffee and psychology! I know you'll make a great team member!

Harshita chawla December 10, 2020 8:57 pm

@lishakalra hii lisha! I'm a first year student of applied psychology in Ramanujan college!! Hoping to become your buddy and then we'll have a meal at that fancy street okay? Haha

Divya Chopade December 10, 2020 9:07 pm

@lishakalra

Hello lisha ,

Welcome to Budding Psychologist & M glad to be connected to you. Best intro , god bless you and keep smiling!

Hope you have great time here !❤️

Richa Barua December 10, 2020 10:46 pm

Hey @lishakalra. You really made a few of us smile today with your intro. Welcome to the group 😊

20 Answers

Hey Lisha! I am first year Applied Psychology student in DU too (Ramanujan College). First of all, thank you so much for your lovely introduction title 🙂 I got very excited that you're a foodie and K-Drama lover because I am too. Let's explore this place together.

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:17 pm

@vipassana YES. FOSHO!😁

Hey there, thanks for bringing that big huge smile on our faces 😀 🤗 I am glad to have you with us, Welcome 🌹  

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:17 pm

@ummeasma072 ❤️❤️

Hello Lisha! Such an intriguing introduction! I enjoyed psychology too nd would love to know more about you. Looking forward to working on this platform here with you 🙂

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:18 pm

@jasnoor7 Amen. Yes. Definitely.❤️😁

Hello Lisha!

I bet we both will have the most amazing bond.Yaar,I am a big foodie too and nothing beats to have a foodie friend with whom you can eat and gossip.

Hope we will have an amazing time together learning and exploring.

Sending you a virtual welcome bouquet 💐.

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:22 pm

@sana eeeeeeeeee we'll hang out sooon!😍😍

You seem like an interesting person.Welocome🤗

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:24 pm

I feel you are the perfect one to create rapport with others people so awesomely thanks for making me smile stay blessed 

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:26 pm

@gnanaidhaya thankyou so much, and God bless you too.🧡

Hey! Loved your intro! Next time my mouth resembles a potato more than a mouth, I know who to find! You earned yourself a fan right here! Looking forward to work with you too❤

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:28 pm

@sruti YOU STRONG HUMAN. YOU DESERVE EVERY INCH OF HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD.❤️

And yes, there's nothing wrong with being a potato in a world full of barbies and ken dolls hehehe😂❤️

Hey Lisha it's great to be on a team together. Lot's of strength.

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 11, 2020 4:24 pm

@hardeepkm❤️

Hello foodie,

im a foodie myself too we could definitely grab a cake or some street meal but I don’t drink coffee 😶 sorry. But talks of psychology and kdrama is definitely going to be amazing. Nice to see you her at BuddingPsychologists. 

Thank you for making me smile and your smile is beautiful too 😉

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 11, 2020 4:26 pm

@haynee hahaha, have a great day ahead!😂😁

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 11, 2020 4:26 pm

@haynee hahaha, have a great day ahead!😂😁

Hello Lisha,

What an enthusiastic intro! Loved it. Also, i am a big time foodie too. Hope to meet you in person soon and explore all street food. Looking forward to working with you 🙂

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 11, 2020 4:27 pm

@tanviverma YESYESYES😁💗

Heyy I'm from 1st year for Applied Psychology too from BRAC, I loved your introduction and we share a lot of similar interests in food and k-dramas so I'm sure we'll vibe. Hope to have a conversation and work fruitfully together as a team. Welcome Aboard! 

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 11, 2020 4:27 pm

@gaurigrover eeeee i'm excited already!

Woah, the introduction has me smiling already😍 you had me at coffees and food😅😊 besides that sooo looking forward to share our bits and pieces of knowledge of psychology ! 😊

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 11, 2020 4:28 pm

@riyashah hahah yess!❤️

A WARM WELCOME!

That is an amazing way to actually bring a smile on our face. If your introduction could bring on this smile on all the all people who are reading this I wonder how amazing you will do in the weeks to come. 

And you are definitely spreading smiles.

Have a happy time while spreading smiles!!!

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 11, 2020 4:29 pm

@deshanapragyajain You too, sweetie.🌸

Aww🤗  its so nice to see such a genuine soul. Hope you always have that smile in ur face. And all the best for your success. And keep smiling 😊💙

LISHA KALRA Topic starter December 11, 2020 4:30 pm

@mujibanazeer145 You too.💗

Hey with the food, supernatural and k-drama i heart you dude.  Looking forward to have that big feast and amazing experiences with you💛🤗

Heya lisha!!

Nice to meet you😊

I just love your introduction. It was so cool and positive.

I would love to have meal with you since we both are foodie😂❤

Welcome to the family!

Hello lisha 

I am also a student of Delhi University.

Well the way you tried to cheer us all that's really awesome.i literally felt good.

Really looking forward to work with you.

Very warm welcome

Hi, 

I'm sure you have a beautiful smile and you'll spread smiles in the world.

first of all, that introduction was soo adorable. AND AHHH I LOVE SUPERNATURAL AND K-DRAMA AS WELL HII. 

welcome hon, I'm so excited to work with you ((: 

and for sure, we will have foodie adventures together!

Hey! Looking forward to working with you!

Share: