My name is Mishra.....

Notifications
Clear all

My name is Mishra...... Ekta Mishra

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello guys!! Nice of you to click on this. I am Ekta Mishra born in 2004 in Kanpur, Up but residing in Thane, Maharashtra.  I had always dreamt of becoming an Forensic Psychologist,  I mean not always but since I got to know about it. I love listening to music as it always has message wrapped in soothing tune and an angelic voice. My favourite singer is BTS. If you don't know them, sorry to break it to you but you have been living under a rock. That is all about me (and BTS😅) but I hope to get to know you someday.

Ankita Banerjee December 10, 2020 10:14 pm

@ektamishra Good to hear from you!! Looking forward to have work with you

Rishita Sagi December 10, 2020 10:15 pm

@ektamishra Hey Ekta! Nice to hear from you. I'm Rishita, from Hyderabad. My little nieces are huge fans of BTS too and make me listen to their songs whenever I visit them. Haha.

Forensic psychology is such a fascinating subject, I've always been intrigued by it. I love watching true crime shows and decoding the criminal's behaviour. 😄

Ekta Mishra Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:36 pm

Nice to know you guys. Hope we get to each other better in future. And Rishita, proud of your noeces doing gods work. Just like me. I think because of me there are many armys around me. Haha. Hope to get along well.

1 Answer

The title of your introduction got me, as I am a big movie goof hehe! Welcome to the fam

Ekta Mishra Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:37 pm

@shatakshigarg Thanks. I wanted something that people will click. Guess I have choosen the right thing.

Share: