Notifications
Clear all

My Introduction

11 Posts
10 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone! I'm Shruti Shashidharan and I'm a BA Psychology graduate from Mumbai. I'm currently pursuing my Masters in the same. My interests lie in child and adolescent psychology. I aim to work towards de-stigmatizing and spreading awareness about mental health to all sections of the population. I'm really excited for this internship at Budding Psychologists and hope to gain a lot of experience through this journey alongside helping others know more about mental health.

Siya V. Kumar December 10, 2020 4:09 pm

@shruti0011 hey, welcome! That's so great. Hope to have an amazing journey with you on this platform! Let's connect on ig , my username  @siyavkumar 🥰

Jerry Joy Mathew December 10, 2020 4:24 pm

@shruti0011 hello Shruti! I'm glad to meet a fellow master's student who is also interested in Child Psychology. Let's all work against the stigma together! 

Kajal Singh December 10, 2020 5:06 pm

@shruti0011 hey, I'm interested in child psychology too. Hope we get rid of the stigma together.

Shruti Shashidharan Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Yes, excited to work with you all! 😀 

Sayeeda Zaiba December 10, 2020 7:57 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by Sayeeda Zaiba

@shruti0011 Hello Shruti. I'm interested  in child psychology as well. I look forward to learn from you.

Pooja Choudhary December 10, 2020 11:04 pm

@shruti0011 Hey Shruti! Psychology in adolescence sounds interesting! I would like if we connected and spoke more about the field, maybe I could learn along the way. ^.^

Shruti Shashidharan Topic starter December 12, 2020 12:52 am

Yes, would definitely love to speak and learn more with you about this topic. Looking forward to it Sayeeda and Pooja! 😊 

4 Answers

That's really amazing! Looking forward to working with you 🙂 

Have a great day ahead

Hi Shruti. Welcome you !

Hola amigos !! 😃 Mirnal here. I love exploring and learning new things and I am interested in languages and cultures. I also love watching anime, K-dramas, kpop💜 and dog🐶 video. Would love to make friends and help people here. Hit me up if you wanna share anything. I am known to be a good listener.
Have a nice day 😄😇

Welcome Shruti. Hoping for a great time with you. 

Share: