Jigyasa from gurugr...

Notifications
Clear all

Jigyasa from gurugram

10 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Jigyasa here, I'm always looking up for a new challenges in life. I'm from gurugram, harayana. I am a BBA graduate. I adore nature & dogs alot. Mental health is a very important part of my life just as food, water or physical fitness. I love to draw & read novels. Corona life had been hard on me  career wise & mentally too. That's why I started focusing more on this area, indeed had made me a little better person & alot more of further improvements have to be made. 

vrinda tuteja December 10, 2020 11:47 pm

@jigyasavashist Heyy jigyasa. Good to know that you love to read a lot. I too as a child used to read a lot, but then the satanic influences of instagram and Facebook and snapchat possessed my brain and I have since discontinued reading. In the past month, I've been trying to re-inculcate the habit of reading. Let me know if you have any tips 🙂

R.Aishwarya December 10, 2020 11:51 pm

@jigyasavashist

Hi there, I'm a nature lover too. Looking forward to work with you.☺️

Shamila senthilkumar December 11, 2020 3:54 pm

@jigyasavashist I love too read and draw ☺️ welcome you

Lavanya Bahl December 11, 2020 3:58 pm

@jigyasavashist Hey! I love to read and draw as well. Indeed, the pandemic has been really hard hitting for me too, especially mentally. Hope you feel better. Looking forward to collaborating with you. 🙂

Safa Maher December 11, 2020 9:08 pm

@jigyasavashist Hey! Welcome to the team. Hope you are doing well now... Corona life has been hard on everyone let's see the positivity in it and hope for the best...Looking forward to work with you.😊

Tarini December 11, 2020 10:04 pm

@jigyasavashist That’s amazing to hear. Take care of your mental health. ✨

2 Answers

Hello Jigyasa welcome and hope you are doing well.
All the best and hope this internship and field (psuchology) will help you and you will gain something.Just remember one thing that no matter how hard the situation is just be confident and believe in yourself, keep your spirit high and you will always succeed in life.

Jigyasa vashistha Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:43 pm

@ashleenkaur thanks alot ❤ ashleenkaur. Hoping you the 👍💯best too &Hoping to interact😊🙏

Navya Nigam December 11, 2020 10:13 pm

@ashleenkaur Best of luck bro 👍

Hey Jigyasa,

I feel happy that you able to connect with psychology!

Share: