Notifications
Clear all

Introduction

9 Posts
8 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter

Hey Everyone! Myself Harnaaz kaur. I’m pursuing Psychology Hons from Delhi University. 
I’m quite passionate about Psychology itself, you can often catch me reading self-help, Self development books and I’m into dance as well. 

Looking forward to working here along with y’all. 
I hope we teach and learn something from each other. 
Good luck! :’)) 

Jhanvi December 10, 2020 3:33 pm

@harnaaz hi Harnaaz, nice to meet you Jhanvi here and I am a sucker for reading books too especially self help and psychology related. Would love to get some book recommendations from you and we can discuss on them. Welcome and have fun here 💕

Riya Yadav December 10, 2020 3:43 pm

@harnaaz nice to meet you, looking forward to work together for this initiative and guess what we have in common? I too love to dance and read self help books

Harnaaz kaur Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Hey @Jhanvi ! It’s so good to hear from you. I’m quite thrilled to know that you love self help books as well. 
I’m currently reading Think like a monk by Jay Shetty. 
My favourite one has to be The monk who sold his own Ferrari and The 5 Am club, both by Robin sharma. 
What about you? 

I hope you are safe and sound! Sending love and happiness your way :’) 

Harnaaz kaur Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:52 pm

@Riya : Heyy! So glad and happy to hear that we have so much in common. It’s surely gonna be a really fun time here with you. Sending all the happiness your way! Take care :’) 

Rithika Belamkar December 10, 2020 4:03 pm

@harnaaz Heyy harnaaz... I too love to read books and dance as well 😆 Truly looking forward to work with you and explore! 🤗

Disha Dhage December 10, 2020 4:05 pm

@harnaaz hey! Welcome to the team. I'm really excited to work with you 😊

Siya V. Kumar December 10, 2020 4:05 pm

@harnaaz hey, we have so much in common, I like to read too and I'm also very passionate about psychology.  Even pursuing Psychology hons from LSR, DU.  Hope to know you more. Let's connect on Ig , my username - @siyavkumar 

Yashaswini Bhat December 10, 2020 4:13 pm
  • @harnaaz welcome  to the team . I hope you have a great  time here.🙂
1 Answer

I am Femitha Rachel, currently pursuing my final year MSc Counseling Psychology in Bangalore. Due to the ongoing pandemic, I've been stuck at home for the past eight months, but I must say---- things have been great. I've got the wonderful opportunity to work with an amazing bunch of organisations and people, for which I shall be eternally grateful. 

In the field of mental health and counseling, I'm inclined towards Rogerian approach and Gestalt model. When I'm not working, I love to read fiction. I also used to be an avid story writer in the near past when I wasn't really bombarded with course related work. Apart from that, I love interacting with my peers, observing art, and feeling mud in my hands while gardening. 🤗 

Share: