Notifications
Clear all

Introduction :

16 Posts
17 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello everyone! My name is Bushra although I belong to a different field of studies I was always fascinated by psychology and wanted to learn more of it, this is an amazing platform for learning and bringing in awareness, I am so happy to be a part of this.

Thank you  

Samyuktha Madhusudan December 10, 2020 3:17 pm

@bushrakhan Hello!!! Psychology is not only a field of study.. It's also a general knowledge that everyone should know!! So it's always nicer to have people on board for such internships regardless of the academic courses!

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:22 pm

@bushrakhan That’s great bushra! So glad you could be a part of this. Looking forward to working with you 🤗

Jhanvi December 10, 2020 3:25 pm

@bushrakhan hey Jhanvi here👋 nice to meet you and I hope you learn much amazing things about psychology here and if you would love to get fascinated more we could discuss fun facts about psychology and mental health together. Would love to get to know each other. Welcome aboard 💕

Soumya Murali December 10, 2020 3:27 pm

@bushrakhan Hey! I'm glad to know you are interested in psychology 🙂 and I hope we learn lots from this internship ☀

Neha Upasani December 10, 2020 3:38 pm

@bushrakhan Don't worry dear.. Paychology is full of fun and really knowlgable... will definitely help you in many ways...

Ayeman Qamri December 10, 2020 3:40 pm

@bushrakhan Hii happy to see that people like you are there who don't restrict mental health to a particular subject. Mental health is important for everyone and our collective duty to raise awareness about it and help each other in every possible way. Happy to have you here, hope you have a wonderful experience.

Rowena Gomez December 10, 2020 3:42 pm

@bushrakhan Hey there! I'm Rowena Gomez .Welcome to the team, I'm a newbie too!! Hope we find this experience fun and rewarding. Hope you're doing well! Stay safe, sending best wishes 🌸

OMKAR KATE December 10, 2020 3:43 pm

@bushrakhan Hello, psychology is a great subject. I love it. I would recommend starting from Human development as it could be a great start and it would be relatable with daily life experiences too.

Gourinanda T S December 10, 2020 3:50 pm

@bushrakhan Hello nice to meet you.

Iarisa Nongbet December 10, 2020 3:51 pm

@bushrakhan Nice to meet you. Welcome to the fam 😊

Saumya Srivastava December 10, 2020 4:00 pm

@bushrakhan Heyy, believe me, whatever field you belong to, psychology is going to help you out there. Since psychology deals with human mind and every field works with humans, it is relevant everyyyywheree!! Glad to see you here! 🙂

Safa December 10, 2020 4:29 pm

@bushrakhan Hello Bushra. I am Safa Altaf. It makes me really proud to know that my fellow mate has such curiosity and fascination for psychology. Happy to have you aboard this journey. Good luck!

Keerthu Kook December 10, 2020 6:41 pm

@bushrakhan looks like I have someone like me . Welcome to the fam.

Divya Chopade December 10, 2020 9:12 pm

@bushrakhan

Hello Bushra,

Welcome to Budding Psychologist & M glad to be connected to you.  

Hope you have great time here !❤️

1 Answer

Hey Bushra, we're glad to have you here. Hope this journey opens new doors for us, Welcome 🌹  

Sangeeta Biswal December 10, 2020 8:56 pm

Hey Bushra,

Hope you doing well. It was a pleasant introduction, and I am glad to know you better. I believe together we can spread more awareness that will help to break the taboo about mental illness in this society.

Welcoming you to the most wonderful family of budding psychologist.

Hope you have a good time here exploring psychology throughout the beautiful journey.

Share: