Hii lovely people, ...

Notifications
Clear all

Hii lovely people, I am nishant and I am doing bacolor's degree in psychology. I am a great comunicator so hopefully I will become a great clinical psychologist.

31 Posts
31 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Nishant sharma

Afreen December 10, 2020 6:55 pm

woah you sound very enthusiastic about what you want to do!! Good luck! You're gonna be a great clinical psychologist! 💜

Isra Meraj December 10, 2020 6:57 pm

@nishant Hey. Glad to meet you ☺️❤️

Avantika Mehrotra December 10, 2020 7:00 pm

@nishant Hello Nishant.

I'm 20 years old and I'm also a student of psychology. Nice to meet you. Glad to share same platform with you!☺️

Shreshta December 10, 2020 7:01 pm

@nishant hey, nice to meet u

Prerna Dash December 10, 2020 7:05 pm

@nishant Hi, I am Prerna. I hope you achieve your dreams and be successful, after all helping people in need is the best thing one can do.

Devanshi Drolia December 10, 2020 7:06 pm

@nishant hey Nishant. A warm welcome. I wish you all the best to fulfill your aspirations. I too am a BA (Psych) student. Hope we can contribute to spread more and more awareness about Mental Health.

Diksha Tarnekar December 10, 2020 7:11 pm

@nishant hey there. Nice to know you. I really wish the best for you. 🙂

Rahul Masurkar December 10, 2020 7:21 pm

@nishant Hey, nice to meet you Nishant. I am doing my Bachelor's in psychology too! 😀

Deshana Pragya Jain December 10, 2020 7:35 pm

@nishant welcome on board! so happy to hear that you are doing your BA. Hope you achieve your goal of becoming a clinical psychologist. Looking forward to work with you on this internship period of ours. 

Have a great time here...

Aparna Jayachandran December 10, 2020 7:38 pm

@nishant Heyloo, good to hear from you and see the fact that you are so goal oriented in what you want!!. i hope you achieve what you have planned for yourself.

Shravani Palnitkar December 10, 2020 8:04 pm

@nishant Nice to meet you nishant! 😊 indeed you'll pursue your dream!

Harshini December 10, 2020 9:34 pm

@nishant hello! Wishing you a great future ahead

Kashish December 10, 2020 10:44 pm

@nishant hey nishant  gald to meet you and all the best for your future i hope you achieve what you desire for

Osheen Singh December 11, 2020 4:26 pm

@nishant hey Nishant! Having a happy soul like you in this journey wouiw definitely going to be a adventurous experience looking forward to learn something new from you.

Akshata Hajare December 11, 2020 5:12 pm

@nishant Hello How are you? Hope you become a successful psychologist. I am in bachlor's pursuing psychology too Welcome aboard friend <3

Pratik Jha December 11, 2020 5:14 pm

@nishant Welcome

RIYA/RIRI December 11, 2020 5:28 pm

@nishant Welcome to the beautiful community Nishant! being a therapist requires a lot of skills and I am sure you will be a great therapist in the future! love to see your enthusiasm about learning psychology and getting to grow as a person. would love to see more from you.

Dhriti Chadha December 11, 2020 6:42 pm

@nishant Hey, it’s lovely to meet you. I hope you achieve everything you wish for, and if you work hard and have faith, I’m sure you’ll be an amazing Clinical Psychologist.

13 Answers

Hi nishant, hope you're doing well! 

I'm pursuing the same degree so hopefully we'll have alot to discuss. 🙂

That's great. I'm studying the same the course. Good luck for your future ☺️

Hi Nishant! It is great to know that you are a great communicator and that you want to become a clinical psychologist! 

Wishing you best for your future endeavours!

Regards,

Sneha

Ohh.wow..we will sharing good experience with you

Hey there Nishant ! So glad to hear about your aspirations & loads of luck to you for the future! In the meanwhile, i most definitely look forward to learn a thing or two about communication from you 😊 looking forward to working with you!

Hey Nishant, I've always believed communication is the key to everything in life, so it's great to know that you're a good communicator and I'm sure you'll be a great psychologist one day . Good luck ! 

Welcome on board! So happy to hear that you are doing your BA. Hope you achieve your goal of becoming a clinical psychologist.  Looking forward to work with you on this internship period of ours.

Have a great time here!

Welcome Aboard Nishanth!!!..It’s amazing to have such a young and talented new member as part of our team. Hope we can reach new heights together here. 

Good times ahead....

Hello Nishant, I'm doing a bachelors as well! Yess, you will become a great clinical psychologist, and for that all the best. ( Never doubt yourself). So happy to have you around. Welcome! 

Hey, blooming bird wish you a successfull goal ahead.

Hey,

Communication is important in every aspect of life.So, its great to know that you are a great communicator and I hope you succeed in every aspect of life.

Hey Nishant, Nice kmowing you.

welcome Onboard!

Helo, hope you are doing well in college and don't worry, you'll be an amazing clinical pychologist

Share: