Hey there!! I'm lit...

Notifications
Clear all

Hey there!! I'm literally a budding psychologist.

15 Posts
16 Users
2 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello everyone. My name is Preethama and I'm currently perusing my bachelors in psychology. I'm also a passionate singer. I've recently discovered an interest in writing and am really proud about that. I'm looking forward to learn as much as I can from different enthusiast from various fields and also be able to spread the message of mental health to the world.

Vanshika Nagda December 10, 2020 2:59 pm

@preeths2001 heyy! i am a singer too!

Geethapriya December 10, 2020 3:27 pm

@preeths2001  🙂👌

Rowena Gomez December 10, 2020 3:27 pm

@preeths2001I'm Rowena Gomez ,from Mumbai. Currently pursuing B.A from Sophia College. I'm happy that I have a B.A partner 😘. Welcome to this new experience with me ☺️

Vanshika Kothari December 10, 2020 3:46 pm

@preeths2001 Hi! Vanshika this side. Nice to see u here. I hope you have a great experience working as budding psychologist 😁

Saumya December 10, 2020 3:59 pm

@preeths2001 Hii, you're talented in a multitude of fields, that's amazing woaaah! welcome to the team 🙂

Rithika Belamkar December 10, 2020 4:00 pm

@preeths2001 Heyyy preethama... glad your here and truly looking forward to work with you 🤗

Harnaaz kaur December 10, 2020 4:01 pm

@preeths2001 : Heyy! I’m also a budding Psychologist. I’m currently pursuing Psychology Honours. 

I’m so happy to have you here along! Looking forward to learning a lot from you. 

I hope you are safe and sound :’) 

Disha Dhage December 10, 2020 4:10 pm

@preeths2001 hey welcome! I'm a BA psychology student too! I'm excited to work with you and to learn something from you in return 🙂

Anagha Rohankar December 10, 2020 4:15 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by Anagha Rohankar

@preeths2001 heyya, Forensic student this side🧐.

Let's welcome each other by sharing our knowledge, thoughts and ideas on this awsm platform! 🌻

Nandhini December 10, 2020 4:27 pm

@preeths2001 welcome ❤ happy to be with you  ..stay safe

5 Answers

Hey Preethama!

I really love your motto.I hope you become successful and create a positive world.

Sending you a virtual welcome bouquet 💐.

Hey budding psycologist! ! 

Good luck with the beautiful career! 

Stay safe and happy❤

hello preetham! welcome! 

We share the love of writing. I also love music and consider it as my de-stressor. 

really glad you joined this great mission to bring about a change in the society. 

Hello buddy:)

Hlo may u achieve everything in your life 
This post was modified 3 years ago by Gunreet kaur
Share: