Hey guys, a newbie ...

Notifications
Clear all

Hey guys, a newbie Sabira here(you can call me sabrina). Although I'm not a psychology student per se, studying human behaviours, and issues that are highly important yet are deemed as a taboo in this society, has always been my interest. Dealing wi...

24 Posts
15 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

🤗

Trisha Baunthiyal December 10, 2020 7:55 pm

@sabirasolanki Hey, welcome to the team! 
Good to know that you are genuinely interested in making a change. 
All the best!

Sabira Solanki Topic starter December 10, 2020 7:58 pm

Thank you so much!! All the very best to you too 🙂 

Jaya choudhary December 10, 2020 8:01 pm

@sabirasolanki hello sabira your topic is great as it is an important one good to see you highlighting something wich means alot , all the best .

Shenam Wason December 10, 2020 8:02 pm

@sabirasolanki Welcome to the team..looking forward to work with you. You seem to be really interested.. All the best!!

Bharathippriyan.D December 10, 2020 8:03 pm

@sabirasolanki Hello, Welcome to the Team. I hope you will enjoy this opportunity. All the best

Sabira Solanki Topic starter December 10, 2020 8:03 pm

Thank you so much!!

Zanhya Aldaine December 10, 2020 8:11 pm

@sabirasolanki Welcome Sabrina💕

Great to hear from courageous people who genuinely want to bring a change to the society. 

Sabira Solanki Topic starter December 10, 2020 8:15 pm

Although the change is difficult, I'm pretty sure doing this little internship with you amazing people will be really helpful and would bring a bigger change!

Richa Barua December 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Hey @sabirasolanki. Glad to have someone striving to remove the societal stigma. Welcome to the group 😊

Nalini December 10, 2020 11:05 pm

@sabirasolanki Hello and welcome! It's great to see that even though psychology isn't your academic subject, you are investing your time and efforts in it to bring about a positive change! All the very best to you!🤗

Tarini December 11, 2020 10:00 pm

@sabirasolanki it’s great that you’re following your passion ❤️ Welcome to the community 🧚‍♀️

7 Answers

Not gonna lie I realised that you're not Sabrina but Sabira the second time I read your intro xd

Well for me, you're Sabrina already! Welcome to the team! 

Sabira Solanki Topic starter December 10, 2020 7:50 pm

@sruti Aw sorry for confusing you xd

Thank you so much for being so welcoming, hoping to have amazing experiences with you and the team!!

Hii!! Sabira, good to know you. Welcome to the team. And all the best for your future.

Sabira Solanki Topic starter December 10, 2020 8:05 pm

@mujibanazeer145 Thank you and the best to you too!!

@sabirasolanki Hello, Welcome to the Team. I hope you will enjoy this opportunity. All the best

Welcome Sabrina 😊❤️

I am also not a psycology student but have interest in learning it.so here i am part of this great internship along with the talented members like you .

I am hoping we can bond More by the time.😉

Sabira Solanki Topic starter December 10, 2020 8:11 pm

@aanchalsharma I hope so too, being with talented people like you would definitely make this program even more interesting, let's make a change together my friend!

We'll call you queen. It's great to have varied interests and to actively work in changing society as a whole. Let's work together and help as many people as we can. \(^○^)人(^○^)/

Sabira Solanki Topic starter December 10, 2020 8:12 pm

@harshitjuneja That's right king, so glad we're here to make a change together, let's bring more smiles and positivity, together!!

Heyy Sabrina! (I first read Sabira as Sabrina only🤭) Great to have you among us. ❤️😎

Sabira Solanki Topic starter December 11, 2020 9:15 pm

@kritimisra Thank you so much for the welcome, hope we have an amazing learning experience together!!

Heeyyaaa🙋‍♀️

I must say Sabrina is a beautiful name and also nice to meet you😊

Kudos to you for being interested in bringing a change💯

It would be fun to work with you❤

Welcome to the family🥳

Sabira Solanki Topic starter December 11, 2020 9:16 pm

@rashikajain Rashika, what a wonderful name as well, and I'm sure you're a great person for joining in the cause!

Share: