Notifications
Clear all

Hey buds!

13 Posts
14 Users
6 Likes
Topic starter

I'm Harshita. I'm 20 years old and doing my bachelors in psychology from Nims University Rajasthan. 

And what brings me here is the sticky factor that mental health is a spectrum and everybody has weaknesses and so needs to be exercised as much as the physical body. 

I belief that my spiritual significance is to provide anything I can do to decrease the pain of people with mental health issues.

I hope you make room for me and allow me to join you towards our common goal.

Maniparna Sen December 10, 2020 11:39 pm

@harshitavaswani Hello there. Welcome to the team. We are glad to have you here. Hope you have a wonderful experience.

Keerthana R Chelluri December 10, 2020 11:40 pm

@harshitavaswani  welcome !! It's nice to meet people with similar understanding and goals

R.Aishwarya December 10, 2020 11:52 pm

@harshitavaswani

Hey there

Welcome and hoping to learn along with you through the process.☺️

Jiniya Chakraborty December 11, 2020 12:17 am

@harshitavaswani Let's battle the stigmas together. 😊

SHIVI SHARMA <3 December 11, 2020 5:37 am

@harshitavaswani yo, pleased to meet thoughtful and like minded people like you on this platform. happy learning.

Miloni Modi December 11, 2020 10:49 am

@harshitavaswanihey there, it's great to have people like you working for such a concerning issue of our society. Hope we can work together and make a change for the same.

Akshata Hajare December 11, 2020 2:59 pm

Hello Harshita! I really think the same about what you said about mental health Hope to enjoy with everyone welcome

Shraddha S. Kambli December 11, 2020 3:29 pm

@harshitavaswani hey! Welcome to this team and hoping to learn alot of things from here with you.

5 Answers

@harhitavaswani nice to meet you ,yes you are absolutely right mental health should also be exercised the way we do for our physical health,mental health should not be neglected there is a lot of stigma around and I feel we together can bring a little also then also that would be good because every step counts for the mission cheers!

Hi there! So glad to have met you via this space!

I hope we all learn newer things here and I wish you the best of luck for this internship!

Hello

A very warm welcome to you, Harshita, from a fellow newbie. I like the way you give such a noble meaning to your life All the best to you and hope to have a productive time together.❤️ 

A warm welcome Harshita , hope everyone can share our common goal through this platform and work together for the development of the mental health of the society

Sakthiswaari

Share: