Notifications
Clear all

Hey buddies 😃

13 Posts
14 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

This is Nehal kothari from Kolkata. Presently I'm in class 11. Hoping to have a great time working with such creative minds ☺️.

ARWIN KAUR NARULA December 10, 2020 10:12 pm

@nehalkothari hi junior , this is Arwin this side . Glad to see such young talented minds are pre active here . Welcome to the same journey .

Aishwarya December 10, 2020 10:22 pm

@nehalkothari Hello and welcome! I too am a psychology student but in 12th. Feel free to contact me since I am pretty new to this as well! Have a good day!

Rishita Sagi December 10, 2020 10:28 pm

@nehalkothari Hello Nehal! I am so glad to see that there is an increasing interest in the mental health field from our younger generations.

I've always wanted to visit Kolkata, and eat all the yummy food. One of my closest online friends is from there and I'd love to visit Kolkata and meet her one day. 😄

Aiman P Afsar December 10, 2020 10:29 pm

@nehalkothari hello Nehal! Pleased to see such young minds

DJ December 10, 2020 10:56 pm

@nehalkothari Hello! I really like to see people like you here, ready to work for mental health. Hope we can work together to bring a positive change in our country. Welcome!!

Nalini December 10, 2020 11:08 pm

@nehalkothari Hello and welcome! I am from Kolkata too and am pursuing my undergraduate first year. Feel free to reach out in case you need help. All the best!🤗

Samiha Chawla December 10, 2020 11:28 pm

@nehalkothari Good evening ! I hope you’re in the pink of health. It’s good to see so many people of my age here. Have a nice day!

Keerthana R Chelluri December 10, 2020 11:52 pm

@nehalkothari hello Nehal ! Glad to see you onboard

Jiniya Chakraborty December 11, 2020 12:18 am

@nehalkothari Hey! I'm also from Kolkata. Great meeting you here. 😊

4 Answers

Hello Nehal...I am in 11th standard too. A warm welcome to you here.🤗 Hoping we could be friends and work together.

Its so good to see you here. Although we don't know each other, but I', sure we will get to know each other while working together.

Hello Nehal! How are you? I'm Sidra here, also in class 12th, great to have you here. Looking forward to know you better! Welcome aboard 🤗

Hi 🙋‍♀️. I’m too in class 11th . Let’s explore this journey together. Best of luck 🙌

Share: