Hello! Mind Enhance...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello! Mind Enhancers

4 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Myself Shraddha Kamble from Navi Mumbai but currently pursuing my msc psychology degree from Jain(deemed to be University), Bangalore. Also, i finished my bachelors in Psychology, Performing Arts and English i.e. Triple major degree. My goal is to normalise mental wellness and breakdown the stigmas related to it. Also, i believe psychology for me is a mindfulness practice. It helps me a lot practically in my life. I look forward in holistic use of psychology for personal and social growth. I wish to make use of my knowledge to contribute to public heath sector rather than private health sector.Because private health sectors are well established for privileges whereas public health care is undermined and due to which underprivilege people are suffering. It is necessary to improve and foster a change in our society. Through spreading awareness and breaking the stigmas from the ground level of the society.

Sakhi Shanker December 11, 2020 9:09 am

@shraddha1999

Hello Shraddha! 

First off it's it's amazing to see that you have a triple major. I'm in awe. Also what you said about Psychology being like mindfulness and aiding in practically enriching your life really hit home.

I hope this internship is a stepping stone in your long journey of success and growth. 🤗 

Dibita Baisya December 11, 2020 9:37 am
This post was modified 3 years ago by Dibita Baisya

@shraddha1999Hello! Good Morning. I hope you are doing good. And welcome to this journey . We together will move forward in this path. I hope to know u more. Thank You for being a part of this journey. This is such an important part of our life and we are here to aware everybody about this.

2 Answers

Hi Shraddha

Extending my warm welcome to you 

Hope you enjoy this journey and achieve your goals 

All the best 

Hi

Share: