Notifications
Clear all

Hello guys

19 Posts
19 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I'm Jeethu from kerala. I'm so excited to join with this community and I expect we all will be met with our expectations from this community to rejuvenate lives of people ad well as ours. Thankyou 

Adeeba Afreen December 10, 2020 3:09 pm

@jeethu welcome🙂!

L.Ayshwaryalakshmi December 10, 2020 3:11 pm

@jeethu You are in correct way jeethu keep going.All the best for your upcomings.

Gunreet kaur December 10, 2020 4:06 pm
  • @jeethu nice to meet u looking forward to work with this community 
Femitha Rachel Ebby December 10, 2020 4:27 pm

@jeethu Hey Jeethu. Good to see many enthusiastic people like you. Makes me also feel included 🙂 Warm welcome to you. I hope you find this journey fulfilling.

Simran Nair December 10, 2020 4:31 pm

@jeethu hi there! . Loved to communicate with people from different places. Hope we all learn something new from this journey.

Sree rekha k zenith December 10, 2020 4:40 pm

@jeethu hii dear. Myself sreerekha, am also keralite from kochi. Good to know about you. Welcome to the team✌.

Harshita Vaswani December 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Hi @jeethu 

It's really nice to know we have team of people from all parts of India. Good to know about you. 

I wish you enjoy your time spent here!

Yashaswini Bhat December 10, 2020 4:47 pm

@jeethu welcome  to the team. Hope your journey  give u the fruit   you need  🙂

Simran Rai December 10, 2020 4:55 pm

@jeethu

Hiii !! 

Wishing you all the best.. glad to E-meet you.

Kajal Singh December 10, 2020 4:58 pm

@jeethu hey, welcome and I'm sure our expectations will be met! It'll be great working with you.

Sneha Agrawal December 10, 2020 5:03 pm

@jeethu Hey,definitely !!I hope we all gain knowledge and insight into whatever aspect of psychology we are most intrigued to explore,and hope we all conquer our dreams✨

Sneha Agrawal December 10, 2020 5:04 pm

@jeethu Hey,definitely !!I hope we all gain knowledge and insight into whatever aspect of psychology we are most intrigued to explore,and hope we all conquer our dreams✨

MONIKA SINGH December 10, 2020 5:05 pm

@jeethuhello jeethu .. ... Welcome to the board  !! ! Hope we all learn something new from here.

Alby Thomas December 10, 2020 5:05 pm

@jeethu heyyaa jeethu ! Welcome to the fam♥️

Tanya December 10, 2020 9:59 pm

@jeethu Woah, good to know you. You seem to be a nice person. Warm wishes to you and a welcome. 😊

3 Answers

Hello jeethu !! A very very warm welcome to you . I am very excited as well ! I hope we can make the most out of this opportunity and learn from each other

Nandhini December 10, 2020 4:26 pm

@zoyaali-16 welcome❤ nice to be working with you in this community

Nice to meet you Jeethu! Hope we get meaningful work done together 🙂

Hello Jeethu, Sidra this side. I'm very sure that the internship will meet our expectations and shall help us change the lives of people around us. I believe life is all about giving 🙂

Share: