Hello everyone, mys...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone, myself Vanshika!

10 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Okay so a brief introduction about myself. I live in delhi NCR. I am currently in 11th grade and planning to pursue BA in psychology from canada. It's an absolute pleasure to work with a renound organisation like budding psychologist and I hope you all have a great experience too!

Ankita ganguly December 11, 2020 9:35 am

@vanshika2804hi

Poojitha December 11, 2020 4:04 pm

@vanshika2804 hii there, nice to meet you. I hope you continue to do psychology. It can get a little boring sometimes but believe me it's a cool subject and will help you alot. All the best

Lavanya Bahl December 11, 2020 4:22 pm

@vanshika2804Hey Vanshika! Hope you're doing well with your studies. I'm currently pursuing Ba Psychology Hons, and it's good to know that you're aspiring for it as well. I also live in Delhi. Ping me anytime if you wanna connect. All the very best!

Sneh Antil December 11, 2020 4:59 pm

@vanshika2804 hey vanshika! Happy to see you here. Just before your school life ends, you'd be shining in the eyes of mentors of this renowned community. Best wishes for your future endeavors 🙂

Pratik Jha December 11, 2020 5:09 pm

@vanshika2804 Welcome

RIYA/RIRI December 11, 2020 5:19 pm

@vanshika2804 Hello Vanshika! Welcome to this beautiful community. so thrilling to see such young minds being interested in this field. looking forward to see more from you (:

Dhriti Chadha December 11, 2020 6:32 pm

@vanshika2804 Hi, I’m an undergraduate student pursuing psychology and it is really interesting as you get to study more of it. Hope you enjoy it as well!

3 Answers

Hi vanshika

Extending my warm welcome to you 

May you make best use of this platform as learn more about psychology. 

All the best for your future 

Fall in love with psychology 😉

Hey there ! I am Ishra Mulla. Welcome to the team, I am a newbie too!!

Hello Vanshika, Welcome Onboard. Looking forward to listen more from you about you and your experiences

Share: