Hello everyone. I a...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone. I am Maniparna Sen.

20 Posts
20 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

I'm currently pursuing a major in Sociology but I've always been an avid learner. My interest in Psychology and it's various aspects and applications developed when i understood the significance of discussing about mental health. Together with this wonderful group of people, i hope to shatter the stigma surrounding mental health.

Janhavi S. December 10, 2020 3:19 pm

Hey Maniparna! Nice to meet you, its so cool to hear that you're pursuing a sociology degree but also engaging with subjects like psychology and actively playing a part in awareness. Janhavi on this end, hope to see you around 🌸

Nandhini December 10, 2020 4:25 pm

@maniparnasen welcome❤ hope too see around you

Faiza Naved December 10, 2020 4:26 pm

@maniparnasen Hey, so excited to see people who are interested in advocating mental health. hoping to see you around

Jerry Joy Mathew December 10, 2020 4:28 pm

@maniparnasen hey Maniparna! Sociology and Psychology do go hand in hand. I'm so happy you're broadening your scope and thinking about the society in the same time. Glad to know you!

Femitha Rachel Ebby December 10, 2020 4:36 pm

@maniparnasen Hey! So nice to see more people like you wanting to spread awareness on mental health. All the very best and a warm welcome to you.

Amrita Jain December 10, 2020 4:41 pm

@maniparnasen heyyy.. welcome the upcoming social psychologist 🤩 🙃

Aastha Patel December 10, 2020 4:44 pm

@maniparnasen hey I was also a sociology student at my school. Hope to learn a lot from you and work with you.

Kanak keswani December 10, 2020 4:47 pm

@maniparnasen hey! I am Kanak. Welcome to the team, excited to work with you 😃.

Kajal Singh December 10, 2020 4:50 pm
@maniparnasen hey, let's do this together 💪
Arshia Walia December 10, 2020 5:03 pm

@maniparnasen hi maniparna ,❤️ Have a good time here 😊

Akshata Hajare December 11, 2020 5:04 pm

@maniparnasen Hello it will be nice to get to know you <3 Welcome aboard Hope you have a nice day.

Pratik Jha December 11, 2020 5:07 pm

@maniparnasen welcome maniparna^_^

RIYA/RIRI December 11, 2020 5:10 pm

@maniparnasen Welcome to this beautiful community love. as someone who has been struggling to bring awareness to mental health for a while now. I am so happy to see others emerge and willing to raise awareness about the topic. so excited to see more of you.

Sneh Antil December 11, 2020 5:20 pm

@maniparnasen loved your instinct! 

Welcome to the team of the enthusiasts like you.. There'll more fun with learning while going along the journey. Stay connected 🙂 

6 Answers

Hi Maniparna! A warm welcome to you : ) I'm planning on taking up sociology as one of my subjects in degree college so it's cool to see someone doing a major in it. 

Yes, we will shatter the stigma. Welcome:)

Topic starter

Thank you to each and everyone of you for your kind and encouraging words. I feel happy and honoured to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. Love and good wishes. Looking forward to working with all of you. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Maniparna Sen

Hey! Looking forward to working with you!

Hey Maniparna,

Welcome Onboard.

I hope to listen more from.you during this course.

Hi Maniparna ,

hope your well, pyschology is such an interesting subject rihjt?

Share: