Clear all

[Solved] HELLO EVERYONE!

17 Posts
18 Users
5 Reactions
Topic starter

Hey!

Hope you doing well.

I'm Naimisha from Banglore. I'm currently doing my first year Bachelor's in Journalism, Psychology and Optional English. I'm a music fanatic and I play the violin. I'm very excited to be a part of this community. Looking forward to connecting with you all and to exploring more with Budding Psychologists. 

Stay safe!  Have a great day ❤💞

Cheers!🤗

Faustina Joseph December 10, 2020 3:23 pm

@naimisha hi there, welcome to the family. Happy to have you here.

Harnaaz kaur December 10, 2020 3:24 pm

@naimisha : Hey Naimisha. 
it was great knowing about you! Hoping to learn a lot from you in this journey.  Sending virtual sanitized hugs from Delhi.

Rithika Belamkar December 10, 2020 3:26 pm

@naimisha Hello, hope you are doing well and yep lets together explore more and more things. 🤗

Rowena Gomez December 10, 2020 3:29 pm

@naimisha Hey there! I'mRowena Gomez ,from Mumbai. Currently pursuing B.A from Sophia College. I'm happy that I have a B.A partner 😘. Welcome to this new experience with me ☺️

Ayeman Qamri December 10, 2020 3:33 pm

@naimisha Hii!! Nice to meet you, Hope to learn some violin lessons from you 😜 , happy to have you on the team 😍

Ranjima Raveendran December 10, 2020 3:39 pm

@naimisha

Hello Nimisha! Iam from kerala, living in Bangalore. Iam also a psychology student and had a combination of journalism and woman studies for my BA. 

Parishree Pandya December 10, 2020 3:50 pm

@naimisha hello and welcome. It's nice to have you here:)

Bhavya December 10, 2020 3:55 pm

@naimisha Hello! My name is Bhavya (she/them) its lovely to meet you 🙂 i hope you're doing well. Violin is a tough instrument, since when have you been playing it? I've always wanted to learn it too. Welcome here, i hope you have fun :)✨

Gourinanda T S December 10, 2020 3:57 pm

@naimisha Hai Naimisha, nice to meet you.

Pooja Choudhary December 10, 2020 9:57 pm

@naimisha I'm sure playing the Violin must be soothing to your ears. Welcome to the team. Happy to work with you! 🙂

Chan December 10, 2020 9:59 pm

@naimisha hey nice to meet you 😁

Ankita Banerjee December 10, 2020 10:05 pm

@naimisha heyy welcome!! I wish all the luck for the upcoming journey

5 Answers

Hey Naimisha!

Nice to know you.Hope we will have an amazing time together learning and exploring.

Sending you a virtual welcome bouquet 💐.

Hello naimisha nice to know you I am also moving to banglore it would be great to know you ☺

hello naimisha..welcome to the team!! I am a music fanatic too

Hey naimisha! I hope you're fine. Looking forward to working with you.

Hello naimisha! First things first, your name's so beautiful just like you! Haha!🥰

And i just love voilins. Though i really don't know how to play one.🙆

Anyway, welcome aboard champ! Hoping to get along with each other...well, atleast virtually 😂💗

Take care!❤️

Share: