Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone!

11 Posts
7 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello everyone! My name is Nalini, and I am from Kolkata. I am currently studying Liberal Arts and aiming to major in Psychology. I wish to become a Clinical Psychologist and also start an NGO. I love animals and am deeply involved in community service. I hope to learn immensely from the internship and be able to advocate for mental health efficiently.

Rishita Sagi December 10, 2020 11:00 pm

@nalini Hello Nalini! Nice to meet you. I hope to become a clinical psychologist too, one day. You've got such a wonderful dream, I'm sure you'll one day achieve it and help lots of people through your NGO.

Since you are interested in both psychology and also love pets I think learning about pet therapy would be very beneficial for you. Do check it out.

Nalini Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:24 pm

@RishitaSagi Thank you so so much!!It means a lot!🤗 And yes, I have taken up some extra courses on pet/animal psychology already! Thank you for the kind suggestion!🤗

Uzma December 11, 2020 2:07 am

@nalini Hey Dear

That's is so nice of you that  have such great goals for our community. Wishing you all the best.☆

3 Answers

Welcome @nalini 🤗 its our great honour to have you here with us. Hoping we could be your backbone in pursuing your noble dream. 

DJ December 10, 2020 11:07 pm

@mirnalnautiyal Hello!! It's so good to know what your dream is. I really hope this volunteer program makes you even hopeful and determined towards your goal. Looking forward to working with you and bringing a positive change. Welcome!

Nalini Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:18 pm

@mirnalnautiyal Thank you so so much!! Hoping to get to know you more and work together!🤗

Nalini Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:19 pm

@DJ Thank you so so much!! Grateful for your wishes and really looking forward to working with you!🤗

Hi 🙋‍♀️. Would love to learn and read your material!!! A very warm welcome to you . 😊

Nalini Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:21 pm

@aananya12 Hello and thank you so much!! I would love to get to know you more and read your material too!!🤗

Hi nalini, you have a great motto in life. I just wish you very good luck in your life. Good 🍀luck to you. 

Nalini Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:25 pm

@jigyasavashist Hey Jigyasa! Thank you so much! I wish you the very best too!🤗

Share: