Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone !

21 Posts
11 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
  • I am Aditi Vijayakar , I'm from Mumbai. I am a Psychology graduate. I've always been passionate about the subject and I've always believed that it is very important to spread mental health awareness and that we need to do away with the stigma attached to mental health issues. Having struggled with depression and anxiety issues myself, I know how it feels, and I want to get people the help they deserve and make them feel understood and heard. So here I am just trying to do my bit in moving towards a happier and healthier society.
Trisha Baunthiyal December 10, 2020 8:01 pm

@addy Hey , glad to see a mumbaikar here. Happy to see that you have battled depression and anxiety issues by yourself and are willing to help other people as well😊

Manasi Bhosale December 10, 2020 8:07 pm

@addyv Hi Aditi, I love your spirit and your good intentions of helping others. Welcome to the family.

Shravani Palnitkar December 10, 2020 8:09 pm

@addyv Hi aditi! Hope you are in pink of your health now! Welcome and let's work to spread awareness that we urge to do.

Bharathippriyan.D December 10, 2020 8:10 pm

@addyv Hello, Welcome to the budding psychologists, Hope you enjoy this time. All the best

Aditi Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:29 pm

@trishabaunthiyal Hey , thank you so much!

Aditi Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:30 pm

@manasibhosale Hello Manasi, Thank you very much!

Aditi Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:32 pm

@shravanipalnitkar Hi, I'm doing very well , thank you for a warm welcome.

Miloni Modi December 10, 2020 9:33 pm

@addyvhello there, it feels so good to be amongst such enthusiastic people like you who are so concerned with mental health awareness. More power to you. 

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:39 am

@miloni1999 Thank you so much !

6 Answers

Hello aditi,I hope you are doing well.I love to knowing and working with you.I hope to get along with you.

Aditi Topic starter December 10, 2020 8:28 pm

@kavita I'm doing very well , thank you. Looking forward to work with you !

Hey Aditi,

I hope you are doing better now. More power to you. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Aditi Topic starter December 10, 2020 8:30 pm

@gourisreekumar I'm doing great , thank you so much .

I agree with you on that we should break the taboos attached with mental health and create awareness and first step for it would be speaking about it .it's wonderful that you shared your journey.hope to learn much with you .have a nice day frnd

Aditi Topic starter December 10, 2020 8:33 pm

@vidhya Yes I completely agree with you, speaking about mental health and sharing experiences is very important. Hoping to learn from you too and have a great day as well!

Hello, Welcome to Budding Psychologists, I hope you enjoy this opportunity. All the best.

Aditi Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:10 pm

@bharathippriyan-d Thank you so much !

Hi Aditi, looks like we were Salining on the same boat in the past with regard to trauma, and again with the same other good thoughts now, cheers to the new learning, good luck😊

Aditi Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:25 pm

@nishithas Hey Nishitha , glad to meet someone who can relate, thank you so much and good luck to you too!

Hey! Nice to meet you. Hope we could spread awareness about mental health as much as possible. 

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:34 am

Yes definitely , nice to meet you too !

Share: