Hello everybody !! ...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello everybody !! Nice to meet you

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi guys , I'm Keerthana .it's great to see soo many people giving their time and efforts to something that has been a pinning issue for quite sometime . Let's do a great job!!

vrinda tuteja December 10, 2020 11:55 pm

@keerthanarchelluri hey Keerthana! Hope you're doing good. Looking forward to doing this job together with you in the best way possible! Keep safe. ✨

Siddharth Kumar Chaudhari December 11, 2020 12:03 am

@keerthanarchelluri hello buddy nice to meet you myself Siddharth,well you said right it's so good to see so many people are concerned to end the stigma of the society.Hope we all would together do a great job, looking forward!

Jiniya Chakraborty December 11, 2020 12:06 am

@keerthanarchelluri We'll do a great job at spreading awareness amongst everyone regarding mental health. 😊

Shraddha Kamble December 11, 2020 12:48 am
Shraddha Kamble December 11, 2020 12:50 am

@keerthanarchelluri I see, such a good factor you pointed out which is very important especially for maintaining an individual's mental well-being. Let's implement such good intentions. Good to see you here.

2 Answers

Hello! I like the fact that you are willing to step forward and help people emerge from their mental illness and also the fact that you acknowledge and appreciate others giving their time and efforts for this cause. It will be great working with you! Welcome.

Welcome 🌸🌸

Share: