Notifications
Clear all

Hello budding psychologist!

16 Posts
12 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

Hi,

Myself Siddharth Kumar Chaudhari I am a student of psychology in Delhi University first year.I love cooking and sketching.

I feel in today's world where we are soo much developed still the stigma for mental health is still deep rooted people still hesitate to talk about mental illnesses and that's what I want to change.I want to end the stigma of the society and I feel every member right here wants the same so guys let's together make this happen.

Thank you

Jiniya Chakraborty December 10, 2020 11:58 pm

@siddharth-kc Hey! We have so many interests in common. Looking Forward. 😊

Keerthana R Chelluri December 11, 2020 12:04 am

@siddharth-kc welcome to the team! You've got the spirit ..let's make it work !

Siddharth Kumar Chaudhari Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:05 am

Yes buddy let's make it work cheers!

Smriti Jha December 11, 2020 3:17 pm

@siddharth-kc welcome siddharth:-)

Shamila senthilkumar December 11, 2020 3:20 pm

@siddharth-kc I love too cook and sketch..I'm shamila...let's we have to start change 🤗

Shraddha S. Kambli December 11, 2020 3:45 pm

@siddharth-kc hey welcome to the team. Looking forward to learn alot from here with you.

Osheen Singh December 11, 2020 3:57 pm

@siddharth-kc it would be great working with a person like you in breaking the stigma and help people grow.

Dhriti Chadha December 11, 2020 6:36 pm

@siddharth-kc Welcome to the team and cheers mate! I’m also a first year student at Delhi University, would be lovely working with you!

4 Answers

Hello partner! This is exactly what I think. Mental health is still the most ignored and stigmatized topic in our country. We should be able to open up about our mental health be it a girl, a boy, adult or senior citizen. And I believe together we can make this happen. Let's work shoulder to shoulder and not stop till we bring a positive change in society about mental health. Welcome!

Siddharth Kumar Chaudhari Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:26 am

@dj13 well yes buddy if we together work I feel we can do many things happen in real.Hoping we would be making a great team together.

Hey Siddharth 

Extending a very warm welcome to you 

Yess,  alone we can do so little but together we can do so much! 

Hoping we can erase this stereotype which people  hold about mental health 

All the best 

Shamila senthilkumar December 11, 2020 3:21 pm

@karenfernandes sure ☺️ welcome u too

Hello Siddharth ,

I am happy to know someone who has a the thoughts as same as me . I am very keen to work with you through this platform.

Let's all strive for those good deeds.

Sakthiswaari

Shamila senthilkumar December 11, 2020 3:41 pm

@shaks me also happy to work here

I'm dharshini,I'm a literature student and I'm very interested to be socialized and i want to study psychology but due to some personal problem i cant study that but you guys give my dream infront of me

Siddharth Kumar Chaudhari Topic starter December 11, 2020 6:19 pm

@dharshini it's good to see you here we would together be exploring a lot of new things

Share: