Notifications
Clear all

Hello:)

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone, Anshika this side. I'm pursuing Psychology Hons. from University of Delhi. I'm always trying my level best to advocate and educate people about mental health and i hope we as a community can break the stigmas and stereotypes surrounding it. I really hope we can together make this 'world a better place to live', not just in our heads, but actually. 🙂

Kritika December 10, 2020 5:27 pm

@anshika Hello Anshika. Pleasure to meet you. I hope we all continue to educate people about mental health

Kanak December 10, 2020 5:32 pm

@anshika Hello there, I too hope we as community do better when it comes to mental health. Have a great time here and good luck 😌

anshika singh Topic starter December 11, 2020 8:27 pm

@kritika same here:)

anshika singh Topic starter December 11, 2020 8:47 pm

@kanak good luck to you too:)

3 Answers

Hii Anshika.

It is really nice to connect with you. With this platform surely we will be able to educate people and destigmatize the people regarding mental health. 

anshika singh Topic starter December 11, 2020 8:48 pm

@anukrita-2802 destigmatizing isn't easy .... but we'll hopefully make a significant difference 🙂

Hello there, it’s nice to meet you here. I’m sure if we all work together we will be able to provide more for mental health . Let’s make it happen !

anshika singh Topic starter December 11, 2020 8:49 pm

@haynee Let's make it happen! 🙂

Hi Anshika

Extending a very warm welcome to you 

Yess together we can make the world a better place. 

Hope you enjoy this journey and achieve your goals. 

All the best. 

Happy learning and growing 😉

anshika singh Topic starter December 11, 2020 8:50 pm

@karenfernandes Thankyou so much for these heartful wishes. <3 Sending rainbows. 🙂

Share: