Notifications
Clear all

Have you ever dealt with a psychopath?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Have you ever dealt with a psychopath?

Psychopaths May seem charming and normal people but suddenly they may hurt you with no conscience . We must be prepared to deal with them.

2 Answers

Well, having osdd myself, I know a thing or two about psychopaths. Being in abusive relationships with a few too. Psychopaths use the being good tag to allure their victims. Gaslighting them to the point that even when their victims are out of their grips, the wound and the trauma remains 

What do you think about a scenario where, let's say one of the parents of a child is a psychopath? 

Hakim Khairunnisa Topic starter December 10, 2020 7:38 pm

@sruti 

First of all it's an extremely unfortunate situation where you get trapped. Having a psychopath at your home that too the most trustworthy person is a difficult situation where a person May be trapped for years. So, if we have counsellors at schools and workplaces , we may talk to them and find the solutions for it. It's always better to take help from a professional in such sensitive situations.

Hey Hakim 

To answer your question no I've not dealt with a psychopath in real life but yes through novels.  Have you read Dark Dreams ? If years I friend you.  If no i still friend you.  But ya i can try and imagine how scary it can be.  And we need awareness to identify them.  Looking forward to learn a lot from you.  On a lighter note hola beautiful soul🌻

Share: