Greetings to Everyb...

Notifications
Clear all

Greetings to Everybody

18 Posts
19 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

I’m Ananya Praveen, a blossoming Psychologists.Thank you all, for having me:) 😀 🌻 

Sneha Agrawal December 10, 2020 5:14 pm

Hey,Welcome onboard to this internship journey!!Hope u have a good experience and take back whatever u wish to achieve from this internship.~Sneha🧡✨

Aashima Kathpalia December 10, 2020 5:20 pm

@ananyaap heyaa a warm welcome to this platform , hope we all gain some good experience and work for betterment of society .

Navleen Kaur December 10, 2020 5:21 pm

@ananyaap Hello, Im Navleen and it is great to meet you. I look forward to working with you!

Alby Thomas December 10, 2020 5:23 pm

@ananyaap Welcome to fam❤️

PC Hau Khuptong December 10, 2020 5:29 pm

@ananyaap dear friend your wlcm. Hope you learn and grow throughout this internship. stay strong and be safe.

Yuvanue chauhan December 10, 2020 5:49 pm

@ananyaap Namaste and  a warm welcome to this community  🙏 I am happy to have such great personalities with whom i am gonna work

Shruti Thakur December 10, 2020 7:19 pm

@ananyaapwarm welcome to you in this journey

Prakriti Sanganeria December 10, 2020 7:31 pm

@ananyaap A warm welcome to this community Ananya. Hope you have a good experience here and also would like to learn more from you! Enjoy the journey.

Gaurvi December 10, 2020 7:38 pm

@ananyaap welcome !

SUKANKSHA SAHNI December 10, 2020 9:33 pm

@ananyaap Hello welcome to the safe platform. I am sukanksha, blossoming psychologist just like you. 

All the best for future! 

Looking forward to have someone to work will. Hope to know you more while working. Welcome! 

Miloni Modi December 10, 2020 9:36 pm

@ananyaap Welcome aboard! Looking forward to put up great work together.

R.Aishwarya December 10, 2020 11:49 pm

@ananyaap

Hi there

Hoping to make great connection with you.

6 Answers

Hello Ananya! A very warm welcome to this platform. Would look forward to work with you:).

Hey! Welcome here. Looking forward to work with you. 🙂

Hey Ananya ! I am Bhavishi and I've always dreamt to become a psychologist , and happy to have you here ! ☺️

Hello 

I'm Anukrita. Welcome to this internship.

It will really be a great experience in connecting with all of you here. As we all are budding blooming Psychologists, we together can bring about a huge difference in the society.

Hey Ananya!!

It's a pleasure to meet u. Hope we have a great time in this budding psychologist journey. Welcome on boarddd!

Hey Bud!

May you blossom beautifully!

Share: