Good afternoon guys...

Notifications
Clear all

Good afternoon guys. I'm Rowena Gomez ,Second Year student. Currently I'm pursuing B.A. from Sophia College (Mumbai). I love knowing and understanding people . Psychology is the best to learn about people. So here I am . Trying to know more about p...

20 Posts
21 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

😀 🤗 

Neha Upasani December 10, 2020 3:20 pm

@rowenagomez Hello, yeah it's really great to understand paychological well being of people while studying it.. it's really going to be surely great journey for you...

Preethama December 10, 2020 3:22 pm

@rowenagomez hey there. i really like your name, and welcome looking forward to know you better.

Gurleen Kaur December 10, 2020 3:25 pm

@rowenagomez 

heyy, hope you are doing well. Amazed by how many people want to understand each other better ,it’s heartwarming. Let’s have an amazing journey here. 

Sanyogita Sharma December 10, 2020 3:26 pm

@rowenagomez heyy there nice to know u and i am also a second year student hoping to know u better.

Sinchana December 10, 2020 3:31 pm

@rowenagomez hello rowena and welcome. You seem very nice and humble ,i hope you have a good time.

Joanna Ann Daniel December 10, 2020 3:33 pm

@rowenagomez Hello and welcome! Yes, psychology is indeed the best to learn and understand more about people. I hope you enjoy your journey! Best of luck for your future endeavors!

Shiv Chhatrala December 10, 2020 3:35 pm

@rowenagomez Hey, Nice to know about your interest, Welcome to the team

MRIDULA December 10, 2020 3:37 pm

@rowenagomez hi rowena nice to know about you i am mridula kapoor

Riya Yadav December 10, 2020 3:41 pm

@rowenagomez glad to meet you, looking forward to work together

Sneha Agrawal December 10, 2020 4:33 pm

@rowenagomez Hello Rowena,I very well agree with u that Psychology is all about observations,and people are definitely an integral part of it.Good to hear ur views mate!!✨

Aastha Patel December 10, 2020 4:36 pm

@rowenagomez hey there! Understanding people can be tough sometimes but it is always good to learn new things about people.  I look forward to work together.

Keerthu Kook December 10, 2020 6:46 pm

@rowenagomez Hey . That's all we are here for. Hope we all can learn together

Batul aliasgar December 10, 2020 7:33 pm

@rowenagomez finally something with which I can relate, psychology has help many. Hope there are many others like you...

Pooja Choudhary December 10, 2020 9:54 pm

@rowenagomez Its good to see that you're just like us, a learning enthusiast! 🙂

Kashish December 10, 2020 10:37 pm

@rowenagomez hey i really like your name hope you do great here all the best

5 Answers
  • Hello @rowenagomez welcome to budding psychologist hoping to have a great journey with you ahead ☺
This post was modified 3 years ago by Elon bhengra

Ikr psychology is really  an amazing subject

Hey, it's nice to have you among us. Hope we'll learn and grow together 🌸

Hey Miss Gomez welcome to the group and I hope we all will have an amazing time together.

Sending you a virtual welcome bouquet 💐

Hello Rowena , Its nice to have you here . Hope we have a great  experience here together. Best wishes for your journey ahed

Share: