Get to know me 🙂

Notifications
Clear all

Get to know me 🙂

7 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everybody, hope everyone doin' well and in case you aren't feeling well wishing you a lot of strength to speak about it and to fight with your inner demons.

So I will get started with my introduction,

I am Sangeeta Biswal. I am 17 years old and currently pursuing higher secondary with Sciences. I reside in Odisha which is located in Eastern part of India. I know 3 different languages. I chose this internship as I am looking forward to know more about psychology, currently hoping to take away great and fun memories and experiences throughout the journey.

Zanhya Aldaine December 10, 2020 8:08 pm

@sangeetabiswal Hey Sangeeta! I hail from Odisha too. 😇 I completed my +2 in science and looking forward to pursue psychology. Nice to meet you. 

Welcome dear💕

Shravani Palnitkar December 10, 2020 8:11 pm

@sangeetabiswal Hi sangeeta! Im from Maharashtra. Excited to interact with you, culture irrespective!😊

SUKANKSHA SAHNI December 10, 2020 9:10 pm

@sangeetabiswal loved seeing your passion... Will try best to make tour experience memorable

Sakina Husain December 10, 2020 9:59 pm

@sangeetabiswal hello sangeeta! We all hope to have a great journey together! Warm welcome to you here! Good to meet you🌟

Fatima Vinod December 10, 2020 10:32 pm

@sangeetabiswal
Hey Sangeeta!!

Hoping to hear more from you. Be safe. 

2 Answers

Hello Sangeeta, Caren here! I'm in 12th too, I chose humanities stream along with psychology and I'm really glad I did! Although people often judge me for choosing this stream, I dont think I regret the decision. Hope you are well in health and wishing you many laurels in life😊

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

Hello Sangitha, I'm Sidra this side. I'm also 17 years old that too with science stream. I reside in Delhi. Great to have you here!

Share: