Notifications
Clear all

From being a stranger to be a acquaintance 🙋

7 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter

Hey everyone !🙋

My name is Mansi Tripathi a student of psychology came here to introduce myself.

So here it goes, I'm currently pursuing masters in psychology and has been fascinated by this subject since 5 years now.📓

As I'm a dog lover and like them affable, so if u need a friend to talk to, Be my guest..

Any other dog lover here?🐕💜

Another interesting fact about me is that I am from defence background and lived in different cities, made a lots of friends, learned about different culture and mix with people like sugar in water..✨

With this platform I want to help people and make them understand about mental health, normalize people suffering with mental issues as a patient not with other things..

In the end I would like to say that let's talk our heart out and remember communication is the best medicine for every problem..

You are not alone !! 
Saad December 12, 2020 2:03 pm
  • @mansitripathi1611 Hello it will be an honour to work with you after seeing your qualifications and i would love to know more. And one thing more i am a cat person but i assure you we will have a good debate on that be prepared and yeah welcome aboard
kshithi December 12, 2020 2:23 pm

@mansitripathi1611 hey welcome! and I am a dog lover too! have a great day!

Mansi Tripathi Topic starter December 13, 2020 2:17 pm

Hey Kshithi thank you for your warm welcome.. looking forward to work with you..

Mansi Tripathi Topic starter December 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Hey Saad, it's my pleasure as well to work with such a kind people like you and yes I am all prepared for the debate. Would love to know you too..

2 Answers

I'm a dog lover too!  Looking forward to work with you. 

Mansi Tripathi Topic starter December 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Even I'm very excited to work with you and yes hey we already bond on something 🐕

Nice hear form you. welcome to the team. hope you have a good time 🙂

Share: