Forensic student th...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Forensic student this side🌻🎓📚

47 Posts
35 Users
13 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello fam 🧡, Anagha this side. I'm a student of 2nd yr 'FORENSIC SCIENCE '! It's 3 years degree course with many interesting subjects of crime scene investigation along with Forensic Psychology. I always wanted to do something different & choosing the field like forensic was actually tough decision yet best for me. And when it comes to Psychology, Forensic + Psychology makes an amazingly awesome combination. Wanna explore much in this & get something new. 🌻Being a part of this intern is pleasure to me.

Hope uh all are doing well & enjoying this work! ❤️

Thank uh! 

Karisma December 10, 2020 3:48 pm

@anagha10 hey Anagha that's an really interesting course that your are pursing, I am an Applied Psychology student and we had a brief topic of forensic psychology in one of my classes, it was really amazing to learn about forensic from psychological perspective. 

Hope you the best in your academia and this Internship. 😀

Ranjima Raveendran December 10, 2020 3:55 pm

@anagha10

Hello Anagha. One of my friend is doing msc in forensic psychology. I heard its really an interesting subject. Wishing you all the very best! 

Saranya Bhattacharjee December 10, 2020 3:57 pm

@anagha10 hiya, humanities student this side, wanna pursue history in the future. Looking forward to working with you!

Harnaaz kaur December 10, 2020 3:59 pm

@anagha10 : Heyy! This is surely such an interesting field! I’ve always wanted to get into something like this too. Also I’m currently pursuing Psychology Honours.

Looking forward to getting to know more about you and hear all the interesting facts you might have to share with us! 

Welcome here! Sending hugs your wayy :’) 

Shruti Shashidharan December 10, 2020 4:03 pm

@anagha10 Hey! Hope you're doing well too! Your subjects sound super interesting! Looking forward to some amazing content from you and working with you. 🌺

Sukrutha Mudhol December 10, 2020 4:04 pm

@anagha10 hey🙋‍♀️ miss junior Sherlock Holmes >.<, Learning Forensic science is so rare! You must be such a keen observer🕵️‍♀️ welcome to the team. Glad that you are spending extra time from your schedule to be a part of this group ☺️. Let's begin the journey 💪

Saumya Srivastava December 10, 2020 4:12 pm

@anagha10 I did a 1-month course on forensic psychology and it was so interesting. I loved analyzing crimes and trying to understand the perpetrator's perspective on crime! Hope to learn something from you about forensics soon.

Preethama December 10, 2020 4:13 pm

@anagha10 that's a really great field. Hope to know more about it from you. Welcome

Gourinanda T S December 10, 2020 4:17 pm

@anagha10 Hai Anagha , hope you are fine. All the best 👍💯

Yashaswini Bhat December 10, 2020 4:18 pm

@anagha10 hello and welcome  to the team. Hope You have great  time here. I belive in growing  together  so lets bloom together 🙂

Faiza Naved December 10, 2020 4:19 pm

@anagha10 your field sounds intresting, intrigued to learn more about it and working together. 

Aastha Patel December 10, 2020 4:27 pm

@anagha10 hey anagha! You work in an really interesting field and I look forward to learn more from you.

Sree rekha k zenith December 10, 2020 4:30 pm

@anagha10 hii I am sreerekha, good to know your combination strategy 😉 really loved it  .

Vanshika Kothari December 10, 2020 4:31 pm

@anagha10 Hi! Vanshika this side. Hope u have a nice time working as a budding psychologist 😀

Ragini Prasad December 10, 2020 4:40 pm

Hi, good to know about you @anagha10

Forensic science is really interesting field to grow in. Looking forward for working for best in this process. 

Alby Thomas December 10, 2020 5:15 pm

@anagha10Welcome to the fam❤️

Prachi Piryani December 10, 2020 5:19 pm

@anagha10 WOW THAT SOUNDS SUPER INTERESTING. AND I THNK NOT JUST SOUND IT IS AMAZING. Really nice knowing about you. all the very best with what you are doing. 😀

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:20 pm

@faizanaved heyya 🌻thnx.

Glad to see such genuine people like uh here❤️✌️

Aiman P Afsar December 10, 2020 5:30 pm

@anagha10 that's interesting! pleased to meet you. 😀

Kirtika Tiwari December 10, 2020 5:53 pm

@anagha10 hi anagha. A very warm welcome to you. That's a very interesting course you're pursuing. Happy to have you here.☺️

Yuvanue chauhan December 10, 2020 6:09 pm

Namaste and  a warm welcome to this community  🙏 I am happy to have such great personalities with whom i am gonna work

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 10, 2020 6:15 pm

Heyya🌻 @yuvanuechauhan firstly thank uh so much ❤️

Let's work together nd achieve something grt 

It will be grt pleasure to share my ideas, thoughts and forensic views wid uh... 

See ya! ✌️

Mohini Agrawal December 10, 2020 6:33 pm

@anagha10 Hey Anagha! Forensic sounds really interesting and challenging! I hope you excel. Welcome on board.

Diksha Tarnekar December 10, 2020 7:22 pm

@anagha10 Hi Anagha. Your course really seem interesting. I'm a Law student. Hope to see you around.

13 Answers

Hello Anagha!

Welcome to this amazing opportunity.Looking forward to learn a few things from you.Hope we will have an amazing time together.

Sending you a virtual bouquet 💐.

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:04 pm

@sana heyya🌻 it'll be my pleasure to share my ideas & thoughts with uh amazing people!

See ya! ❤️

Hello Anagha!

So glad to come across you. I have been fascinated by Forensic Psychology for long too. I'm happy to find more people like me here and excited to see what this journey has in the bag for us

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:05 pm

@vipassana 
 Heyya hiiii🌻 lets explore immensity on this platform my dear ❤️

Heyy hii anagha! What a lovely name you've got there! I've always been interested in forensic psychology! Great to know you're doing it ! Cheers

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:08 pm

@deborah heyya 🌻 first of all, thanx for the compliment ❤️ it's my immense pleasure to be studying in such a different field.

Will share my ideas on this platform!

See ya! 

Hey, that's an interesting field. I'm sure you'd get the best from this. Hoping to have a great time learning from you! Cheers🌻

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:11 pm

@meenal heyya 🌻 blessed to have such supporting fam ❤️.

Cheers ✌️
Topic starter

I'm elegant Introvert to be a keen forensic observer with some Marathi tadka🌶️🤭🤣. 

#marathimulgi

Uh can find me on Instagram as  @ _.__xoxo_

https://instagram.com/_.__xoxo_?igshid=kfrjl66c8yf2

Topic starter

Thnk uh @prachipiryani. Hope uh too is doing good 🌻❤️

See ya! 

Hello Anagha,

Its so nice to connect to you through BuddingPsychologists here. Forensic and psychology is really an amazing combination to learn from. I too am very much interested in forensic psychology. 

Hope you have a great day😊

Wow..., forensic and psychology are deadly combo...you will be damn enjoying it bud..will be glad to join you..

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 10, 2020 7:51 pm

@jhansi heyya🌻 uh are always welcome to my zone!!! Nyc to see uh buddy.

Will be glad to share my thoughts and ideas wid uh ❤️

Hello Anagha , it's so interesting to know that you're studying forensic science . I've always been fascinated with the subject of forensic psychology ever since I was a kid. I hope to connect and learn a lot from you. 

Hello!! So happy to know people from other fields. Of course forensic psychology is interesting. I always have a eye on that subject. And a big welcome from my side😇

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 10, 2020 7:54 pm

@mujibanazeer145 heyya 🌻 thnk uh so much for ur welcome ❤️

Let explore better on this platform!!!

__Cheers__✌️

Hello Anagha, so nice to have you here. Forensic psychology is so fascinating! Wish you the best for all your future endeavours. ❤️

I am also interested in Forensic science. Welcome:)

Disha Dhage December 10, 2020 4:01 pm

@gayathri hey! I'm disha and I'm pursuing BA psychology. Welcome!🙂

Gayathri December 10, 2020 4:05 pm

Hi Disha Dhage. Nice to meet you:)

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:53 pm

Heyya🌻 @gayathri  will be pleasure to share my thoughts and ideas & also about forensics wid uh.

See ya❤️! 

Welcome , Anagha....forensics are so interesting....hope to learn some from you 🙂

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 10, 2020 8:29 pm

@kavya heyya 🌻 glad to see ur interest!!!

It will be pleasure to share my knowledge on forensics wid uh. 

Merci beaucoup!!! ❤️✌️

Share: