Notifications
Clear all

Awkward.

37 Posts
28 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter

Hey, I am Gouri, a law student from kerala. I debate and play football. I have an active interest in animal welfare activities and politics. I like to believe I am funny and it's great meeting new people.

Sajjithra Subbian December 10, 2020 7:31 pm

@gourisreekumar hii gouri welcome to our family I hope you enjoy it

Sabira Solanki December 10, 2020 7:35 pm

@gourisreekumar Hey Gouri you seem fun and I'm not kidding, I too have a weird sense of humor, and pretending that I'm funny gets me through it every time lmao. And football and law? That's so unique, just like you 😉 Hoping to bond over this internship and crack some pj' together 😆

Azha Amina Akbar December 10, 2020 7:46 pm

@gourisreekumar Hey Gouri, I am also a student from Kerala. Hope we can build a beautiful community withing this platform!

Manasi Bhosale December 10, 2020 7:51 pm

@gourisreekumar Hi Gauri Welcome to the family. Let's get along well.

Sakina Husain December 10, 2020 9:17 pm

@gourisreekumar hello gouri, welcome to this family of aspirants. So good to know the various interests. Nice to meet ya😊

Harshini December 10, 2020 9:23 pm

@gourisreekumar hey gouri.. i too love debating 😂 So it's damn sure that we'll rock here

Shatakshi Garg December 10, 2020 10:30 pm

@gourisreekumar hey gouri. I love animals too. It was glad to hear from you 🙂

Lovely Ghosh December 10, 2020 10:53 pm

@gourisreekumar Hello!!! I Hope we get to share the jokes and political views during the duration of our internship.

Aanchal December 10, 2020 11:06 pm

@gourisreekumar Hey gouri, welcome to the family🌸

Reva Garg December 10, 2020 11:07 pm

@gourisreekumar Hey Gouri! You seem like such a fun person. I hope all your expectations from this program are met! Glad to embark on this beautiful journey alongside you <3

Keerthana R Chelluri December 10, 2020 11:54 pm

@gourisreekumar welcome to the team !!

Uzma December 11, 2020 2:04 am

@gourisreekumar Heyy Gouri 

• That's such a wonderful combination of interests you have I must say..( Football + Law. 
  • And I like funny people ☺ 
Arpita Sinha December 11, 2020 2:25 am

Hey @gourisreekumar

Damn! You are cool! 😀  I am so glad to meet you. Hope you are doing good. 😊  
Welcome to this amazing journey! Happy Exploration! 🤗  Have a great learning ahead! All the best! 👍 ❤️ 

SHIVI SHARMA <3 December 11, 2020 5:11 am

@gourisreekumar Hi, you remind me of my old friends from Kerala, God's paradise in India... happy learning.

Shobha December 23, 2020 9:05 pm

hey I was also  thinking of doing law by family pressure but I listed to my heart and yeah I will presue psychology in future and same pinch I  am also funny in some ways and I  like animals.

11 Answers

Hi Gouri

Its interesting that u r a law student and you play football as well... Anyways, Nice to meet you!

Gouri Sreekumar Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:15 pm

@yamini24 Hey Yamini, great to meet you too. Haha thank you.

Yashaswini Bhat December 16, 2020 2:54 pm

nice to know about you. welcome to the team

Heyy. I really liked how you introduced yourself. I'm siya. Nice to meet you 😊 

Hey Gouri 

With the word awkward i thought you were calling me.  Kidding.  But hey beautiful soul I debate too and into animal welfare.  Looking forward to know you🌻. 

Positivity alert🌟🌟🌟

Gouri Sreekumar Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:16 pm

@isaha Hey nice to meet you. Looking forward to get to know you. It's awesome we have stuff in common.

Hi. I love sports too. It's a pleasure to meet you and I wish all the best for your future.

Gouri Sreekumar Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:17 pm

@manjimageorge0 Hey Manjima, thank you. Best of luck for you too.

Hi gauri, nice to see you exploring things outside the box of law , am sure you will have a fun learning as topic is interesting indeed, welcome and good luck 😊

Gouri Sreekumar Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:18 pm

@nishithas Indeed Nishitha, Thank you. Nice to meet you. I hope you have fun too.

Hi, Gouri. I'm Shramana , nice to meet you .Welcome to our new family 🌼 

Gouri Sreekumar Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:18 pm

@shramana Hey Shramana, great to meet you. Thank you.

I would say don't feel awkward and if you still feel awkward we will make sure you get comfortable with us.

Gouri Sreekumar Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:22 pm

@manviverma Thank you Manvi. Sure, I don't feel all that awkward now.

A very Warm welcome to you, Gauri . Don’t feel awkward , we all are a family . Best of luck 🤞🏻 

Gouri Sreekumar Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:21 pm

@aananya12Hey thank you for the warm welcome. Duly noted. Great to meet you.

Hey Gouri! So glad to have met you here!

I know this may seem awkward as of now, but I'm pretty sure as time goes on we will be able to get comfortable here!

All the best!!

Gouri Sreekumar Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:22 pm

@hrushitaa Hey thank you for the warm welcome and dose of positivity. I hope for the same. Great to meet you.

Hey Gouri

From one awkward girl to another....

I hope soon we can find comfort in this community and grow out of it. I look forward to learning more from you and others on here

Have a nice day!

Gouri Sreekumar Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:20 pm

@sakhishanker Hey Sakhi, nice to meet you. I wish the same. Best of luck. Looking forward to hear more from you.

Hello

Gouri Sreekumar Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:20 pm

@ankitag11Hello there, Ankita great to meet you.

Share: