Notifications
Clear all

An Aspiring Clinical psychologist

21 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello Everyone,

I am Fathima Muskaan, a student of undergraduation. Like everyone else here I'm trying to explore more into psychology and aspire to become a mental health expert. I beleive empathy is a must while you try to help someone with mental health. I hope we as  community be successful in providing help in large numbers.

Good Day!

Krishna Priya December 10, 2020 5:07 pm

@fathimamuskaan Welcome to Budding Psychologists Fathima! May you learn as much as you can through this internship and all the very best for all your goals.

Kanak December 10, 2020 5:09 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Kanak

@fathimamuskaan Hello there, hope you have good experience and best of luck.😌

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:10 pm

Thank You. I hope this initiative benefits everyone!!

Prachi Piryani December 10, 2020 5:12 pm

@fathimamuskaan Hello fathima. I totally agree with your thinking about mental health. I relate to you and yes looking forward to have a great learning experience along your side. :))

Ananya Praveen December 10, 2020 5:14 pm

@fathimamuskaana warm welcome to you Fatima 🙂 we are glad to have u here 🙂

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:17 pm

I'm so glad to have so many like-minded people around. It feels super cool!!!

PC Hau Khuptong December 10, 2020 5:30 pm

@fathimamuskaan dear friend your wlcm. Hope you learn and grow throughout this internship. stay strong and be safe.

Sanskriti sharma December 10, 2020 5:33 pm

@fathimamuskaan hey, muskaan.. Welcome... The thing you said about empathy.. I also agree with it.

Tanisha Ajmani December 10, 2020 6:19 pm

@fathimamuskaan welcome, hope u have a great experience!!

Shruti Thakur December 10, 2020 7:10 pm

@fathimamuskaanheyy welcome to budding psychologists

7 Answers

Hello fathima, happy to see your aspiration towards clinical psychology,  I'm working for same profession too.

Welcome , have great work ahead. 

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 11, 2020 7:18 pm

@raginiprasad thank you😊

Hi ,not only by verbal communication the illness will not been cured.  And by also empathetic way of expressing the love and concerns to others Determines a huge positive outcome came been visualized.  This idea came from seeing your post. Welcome my friend 

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 11, 2020 7:18 pm

@gnanaidhaya that means a lot!!!

Hey Fathima, empathy is indeed the key to offering help for mental health issues. Hoping your efforts get their fruit! Welcome here❤

Hey Fathima, we have the goal. Welcome here!!

Hey Fatima. I'm an aspiring clinical psychologist as well. Welcome and looking forward to work with you! 🙂

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 11, 2020 7:19 pm

@manasigujarathi I welcome you as well

Hii Fatima 

My name is Anukrita. Im an aspiring clinical psychologist too. Im currently pursuing my Master's in Clinical Psychology.

Looking forward to work with you through this platform.

Fathima Muskaan Topic starter December 11, 2020 7:20 pm

@anukrita-2802 I really hope this internship helps everyone discover more into their strengths!

Happy to welcome to the society of the psychologists Fatima, the mental health of a person needs to be mend before mending for Others . From your intro I'm happy to see a few of them who really cares about the mental health and i hope that you are healthy too...

Sakthiswaari

Share: